Opinion 2015 Player Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, I'm Patrick (going to burst into laughter at any moment) Cripps..................and I'm wearing #9
Hi, I'm Blaine (Boke-horst....not Book-hearse............got it?) Boekhorst............and I'll be wearing #12
Hi, I'm Dillon (If I say this really, really fast, I can move on) Viojo-Rainbow.......and I'll be wearing #16
Hi, I'm Ciaran (If someone calls me a Russain Mafiaso again) Sheehan..............and I'll be wearing #21
Hi, I'm Jason (I look like a stunned mullet don't I, but.........) Tutt.....................and I'll be wearing #22
Hey, I'm Mark (just give me a second..........oh, that's right) Whiley..................and I'll be wearing #24
Hi, I'm Clem (I hit a guy and I liked it, liked it, liked it..........) Smith..................and I'm wearing #25
G'day I'm Jayden (Is this really happening. Am I really here?) Foster.................and I'll be wearing #26
G'day I'm Billy (Maaaaaaaaan, I really feel like nap right now) Gowers...............and I'll be wearing #29
Hi, I'm Blaine (rocking side to side because I'm very nervous) Johnson..............and I'll be wearing #30
G'day guys, I'm Matt (yeah, I know, I know, very funny, right) Dick..................and I'll be wearing #31
I'm Bradley (Are you looking at me? Are you looking at me?) Walsh..................and I'll be wearing #34
Hi, Im Ciaran (Last take and if they can understand me, bad luck) Byrne..........and I'll be wearing #38

Hope we have Treloar wearing Juddys number 5 next season. Treloar a Carlton supporter who wants to come back to Victoria next season for family and girlfriend reasons. Would fit in very nicely as our replacement for the greatman Juddy..

Girlfriend moved up with him. Lives and studies uni up in Sydney.

As for the video damn Walsh is massive!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back