NFL 2015 - Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles will win the superbowl this season
7c9a19a92db63c222967894f669d0980.jpg

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports the Browns are "taking a wait-and-see approach" with suspended WR Josh Gordon.

The Browns have Gordon under team control if he makes it back next year, but are open to trading him after consecutive suspensions and a team-imposed ban. Gordon dealt with conditioning and playbook issues in five appearances last season, averaging 60 YPG. Cleveland’s front-office/coaching staff aren't counting on Gordon returning to 2013 form. Gordon can apply for reinstatement in February.

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer

Packers TE Andrew Quarless was arrested in Miami Saturday morning after allegedly firing a gun twice during an altercation.

Quarless tried to flee the scene and hide the gun in a plant, but he was arrested and charged with discharging a firearm in public, a first-degree misdemeanor with penalties of up to one year in jail in Florida. No matter what happens in the legal system, Quarless is likely to face a significant suspension from the NFL. Nothing more than a mediocre talent, Quarless' days with the Packers could be finished.

Source: Miami New Times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catters is the guy who used to have the crazy Rivers avatar I think

Ive never done the rivers avatar..but ive been a long suffering chargers fan since 04 when I started following nfl..

Shouldnt say long suffering..been some good playoff teams and made a championship game. Just had some heart breaking times...******* kaeding.

Ive never done the rivers avatar..but ive been a long suffering chargers fan since 04 when I started following nfl..

Shouldnt say long suffering..been some good playoff teams and made a championship game. Just had some heart breaking times...******* kaeding.
Someone else then...

See this is why I miss the old bf nfl board. Many of the noobs don't even know the old poster's or are too busy trying to insult them.
We're slowly trying to push out the clique-y crew from the old crew thankfully.

If I have to read another batch of in-jokes between Chism and Woodson I might just throw up... ;) :p

Report: Jason Pierre-Paul injured in fireworks accident
Posted by Darin Gantt on July 5, 2015, 4:38 PM EDT
0faa4ad0db80158d12597e69c1ce9dda.jpeg
Getty Images
For many of us, last night was a chance to blow off some steam, if not some fingers.

But Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paulmight have gotten a little too close to the action.

According to Andy Slater of WINZ in Miami, Pierre-Paul “severely injured” his hand in a fireworks accident last night.

A woman who said she was his neighbor tweeted out a photo of a “truck load of fireworks,” showing large boxes in a van.

Details at this point are few, but this could potentially have a huge impact on him and the Giants, as he hasn’t signed his franchise tender worth $14.8 million, and they’d have a tremendous lack of pass rush without him if he missed an extended amount of time.

Hopefully he's still got all of his fingers unlike one of my mates who had his own fireworks accident.

Sounds career threatening....

---------------

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, "early indications are" Giants unsigned franchise player Jason Pierre-Paul's hand injury is "not career threatening."

Schefter reports doctors are still in the process of determining the full extent of JPP's injuries sustained in Saturday's fourth-of-July fireworks accident. But the "early indications" are not as bleak as Twitter-based rumors, which indeed hinted Pierre-Paul's career could be in doubt. Various unconfirmed rumors have had Pierre-Paul missing fingers and/or parts of his hand.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back