News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to the freo twitter page duffield is only going to miss another week or two. May make it harder for some of those midpriced freo defenders to get a game

Makes sense as to why they were using Clancee as a tagger. Not taking on Pearce.

Some talk on the Freo board that De Boar may take the role though, so im not ruling Clancee out just yet. Holding on for dear life, I dont want to have to find extra cash again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind Ablett missing the first month or so then getting on his brownlow odds.

Is this the year it finally happens? Is Gaz no longer a supercoach lock?

I was placing a bit of stock in Andrew Hamilton's article in the Courier-Mail about Ablett and O'Meara both potentially missing Round 1.

Then I read this:
O’Meara who had both kneecaps shaved off in a revolutionary new procedure to treat chronic tendinitis in the UK over summer, has been ruled out.
* me, no wonder he's in doubt for Rd 1 if he doesn't have any kneecaps left.

Last edited:
O’Meara who had both kneecaps shaved off in a revolutionary new procedure to treat chronic tendinitis in the UK over summer, has been ruled out.

**** me, no wonder he's in doubt for Rd 1 if he doesn't have any kneecaps left.

Tell me about it!

I once got carpet burns on both knees (don't ask...what happens on tour STAYS on tour) and I missed the next 4 games!

I was placing a bit of stock in Andrew Hamilton's article in the Courier-Mail about Ablett and O'Meara both potentially missing Round 1.

Then I read this:
**** me, no wonder he's in doubt for Rd 1 if he doesn't have any kneecaps left.
*NEWS ALERT*
JOM reported for 'kneeing'

*UPDATE*
MRC throws case out on technicality because he has no knees o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back