News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need lever as docherty is out ?
Crows coach likes hes players to have 2 games min in the twos before breaking into the main team from reports lever had a soild game,I hope Lever plays more games hes a good young player.
Unlucky with the Docherty injury hes been playing well.

Geelong Cats ‏@GeelongCats 7 hrs7 hours ago
Cats a good chance to regain James Kelly and Jimmy Bartel for Adelaide game. “The bye last week was probably a good thing for them.” #Scott

Jimmy's back! #gamechanger 232 B/E should be 470k next week. Should also help Selwood out a bit.
It's a shame Jimmy's low point couldn't come at the same time as Sloane's injury. Sloane to Bartel via Gray would have been very nice

It's a shame Jimmy's low point couldn't come at the same time as Sloane's injury. Sloane to Bartel via Gray would have been very nice

Just sit on Sloane for a week and loophole him with benchies this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have considered holding him for 4 weeks, but 6 weeks is too long even for the most patient of coaches. Vale Sloane.

Just remember that he was quoted as 6 weeks the first time this injury happened too, and was back after 4. I'd reckon he'll be back Rd 18.

Just remember that he was quoted as 6 weeks the first time this injury happened too, and was back after 4. I'd reckon he'll be back Rd 18.
4-6 iirc. Did he have surgery that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back