Competitions 2015: Supercoach & Fantasy Saints Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

if you need more players in your supercoach leagues,Please private message me some supercoach codes so i can join :) Division 1 or 2

if you need more players in your supercoach leagues,Please private message me some supercoach codes so i can join :) Division 1 or 2

Appreciate the interest, but Div1 filled & Div2 about to be filled with BF Saints posters.

Appreciate the interest, but Div1 filled & Div2 about to be filled with BF Saints posters.
If anyone has there own leagues and need people to join i mean

Is there an AFL Dreamteam comp going?

We do have a league we are trying to set up.

Only problem is, we have 19 names (20 if you are keen) and that doesn't quite go into 18.

Unless we get another 16 names in a hurry, a couple of AF players may miss out.

Only problem is, we have 19 names (20 if you are keen) and that doesn't quite go into 18.

Yeah I'm in. I had last year off because I was overseas. But prior to that I won a few leagues.

If you need people put us in! Not fussed if I miss out but too make up numbers I'll do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, update for all.

SC Div 1&2 have been filled, invites for Div3 just been PM'ed.

AF Div1 invites sent out, starting to fill.

Check OP for updates as well.

Thanks for your patience with this, takes a bit behind the scenes to get all items fall into place.

Remember - if you join a league, let me know you have and what your team name is - majority have been good at this, it just saves me time chasing these things up.

Fire away with any queries, if you have them.

Ok, update for all.

SC Div 1&2 have been filled, invites for Div3 just been PM'ed.

AF Div1 invites sent out, starting to fill.

Check OP for updates as well.

Thanks for your patience with this, takes a bit behind the scenes to get all items fall into place.

Remember - if you join a league, let me know you have and what your team name is - majority have been good at this, it just saves me time chasing these things up.

Fire away with any queries, if you have them.
PM here or on the SC group because I didnt get a PM.

Why not? What's the drill krk004?

If your keen, will put your name down & will send you a personal message (PM) to your inbox with code for a league against other BF Saints posters.

Currently filling Div3 & all invites sent out. div4 invites coming out soon.

If your keen, will put your name down & will send you a personal message (PM) to your inbox with code for a league against other BF Saints posters.

Currently filling Div3 & all invites sent out. div4 invites coming out soon.
I'm in

I'd be interested in joining a BF Saints Div again. Can't remember what ranking I ended up last year with but my team name was Hoya2AMaister.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back