List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpkin, Siposs etc were given contract extensions I'm pretty sure Wright and Saunders, Curren etc were also given extensions. I know we have to spend the cap up but I think we probably got a bit overzealous with the contracts. Some were shitty Lee was signed up to a longer contract than he deserved too. Some of these guys will make the cut but we locked a few a way we didn't probably need to rush into. Cripps and Lynch might have made us a bit nervous.

There's a few things to consider...

Firstly, some of our rookies such as Weller would have to be upgraded due to form / potential. Same with Eli.

Secondly, I suspect that the others were given extensions because we simply could not flush them all out in one draft.

Had we delisted 3 or 4 more players rather than give them 1 year extensions, who would we replace them with? Picks in the 100's? Given the talent pool, that would be silly.

So I reckon we have held on to a few because we had to rather than because we wanted to.

I just saw something on the main board that sparked a thought. Would we be interested in a Dom Tyson deal for one of Collingwoods injured 2013 draftees?

I just saw something on the main board that sparked a thought. Would we be interested in a Dom Tyson deal for one of Collingwoods injured 2013 draftees?
So
Pick 1-3 for berg/freeman and 8-12

No thank u, give me the bergs brother instead of Matt

Not if the name is Scharenberg...

Bad foot injuries, then an ACL... I see further issues with the feet once training loads increase after being off them for so long. Think Matthew Kruezer

Him and Seb can't play in the same side long term IMO and I have a gut feel that it'll all click for Seb :D
I have no issue with Goddard, I just prefer the one we have!

You're a Dunstan hater...admit it!

and you can't find any room for BJ either!

Hope I'm not the only one that really doesn't rate Macrae. Accumulates a lot of cheap, nothing possessions and lacks hurt factor of the really good outside mids, not to mention he runs one way.
Rather try Bull as a big midfielder with the ability to hurt teams by foot...

DSS_2271.jpg

I don't think he is a superstar but I prefer him to Dunstan.

Hope I'm not the only one that really doesn't rate Macrae. Accumulates a lot of cheap, nothing possessions and lacks hurt factor of the really good outside mids, not to mention he runs one way.

So with Mick gone is there anyone on the Blues list worth kicking the tyres of?

Nick Graham would be nice but worry he would fall into the quagmire of guys like Murdoch, Saunders, Minch etc who all shine at VFL level but can't seem to catch a break.

So with Mick gone is there anyone on the Blues list worth kicking the tyres of?

Nick Graham would be nice but worry he would fall into the quagmire of guys like Murdoch, Saunders, Minch etc who all shine at VFL level but can't seem to catch a break.
Menzel and Viojo-Rainbow would literally be the only ones I'd be interested in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rice will be at StKilda if we want him we are his preferred club.
Solid size at 184cm 81kg, I'm told he has pretty good pace, and he's a lovely kick of the football.

Pleasing (if true).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back