List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has never been a huge footy fan.
She saw Hamill on telly when he first came to the Saints and she said " hes a good looking bloke". she started going to the footy after that but she hasnt been to a game since he retired ???? Coincidenceo_Oo_Oo_O

:p
My wife and daughter were very fond of Aaron too.

Kosi was the favorite with the women in my family. Hammers and Lenny had their share of affection, but Kosi was on a different level.

As the only guy at most games I had to champion the causes of both Milney and Gehrig. Personality goes a long way ;)

Id like to know John Bonney thoughts on Goodes doing his war dance?

Sometimes it's better not to know.

I loved it, it stirs the passion on a pretty dull night. A bit of cultural pride never hurt anyone...well may that's not true. Goodes has been an absolute gun his whole career and polarises people but he is a strong leader and a great role model. He makes his people walk taller behind him, he has a slightly aggressive approach but you don't want your leaders to be soft utensils.

My wife and daughter were very fond of Aaron too.

Yeah, Hammer got my wife into footy too. When she saw him on TV when he came back she was devastated that his hair had all fallen out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't think the way people are treating him is being influenced by race related bias?
Why aren't other indigenous players getting booed?

Why isn't every white player that plays for frees and takes a stand against causes they believe in getting booed.

E: Just cause you don't boo every indigenous player doesn't make it not racist.

Surely joking? Why don't people boo other indigenous players? Goodes is just a s**t bloke who tries to make everything about him. Nothing to do with race at all.

I don't boo anyone but i don't like Goodes - he stages for free kicks and slides in feet first (maybe not so much recently) - that's why I don't like him. I've never booed him either mind you but I think he is way overhyped in general....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back