List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread name change needed?

All things Adam Goodes?

Last I checked it was a trade/draft/free agency and we aren't going to be going after Goodes.

Thread name change needed?

All things Adam Goodes?

Last I checked it was a trade/draft/free agency and we aren't going to be going after Goodes.
with all the under18 names the same as afl names this year theirs bound to be a few goodes' that are draftable :p

Full time...

SA 13.15 93 beat VM 10.8 68

Markov finished with 5 goals, showing why he's #1 on my soon to be posted list of 19 year olds to watch. BOG was between him and Francis down back. The usual players with the most touches - Partington, Snelling, O'Kearney, Gresham. Houston with 4 and Matera 2 for Metro.
Thanks Chris25.

We like the 19 year olds too (Jack Sinclair :thumbsu:).

Last edited:

Lol anyone who thinks people booing Goodes isn't at least partially racially motivated is absolutely kidding themselves about the average Australian psyche.

Lol anyone who thinks people booing Goodes isn't at least partially racially motivated is absolutely kidding themselves about the average Australian psyche.

Winmar is a hero. Goodes is a sanctimonious child.

You can judge people on their actions without it having anything to do with race.

Winmar is a hero. Goodes is a sanctimonious child.

You can judge people on their actions without it having anything to do with race.
Plenty of people disliked Winmar for both his onfield actions and him being aborginal and they sure let him know about it.

I dont see Goodes as being a child at all, we give everyone else leeway with the exact kinds of things but suddenly Goode's deserves it for what?

Perhaps we should make a thread seperate though.

I thought Goodes didnt do anything wrong. This is just a media beat up.

Why would Hawthorn fans be booing Goodes be racially motivated when they all LOVE Rioli, Hill, Burgoyne, etc? It's not about race, apparently it's racist to dislike an aboriginal now? And it's automatically assumed this dislike stems from being indigenous? Psh. Absolutely idiotic to think this way.

How did this even come about in this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you think we will draft with our 1st pick ?

Whiteson McPaleface, all the way from the Scandinavian team of the "White polar bears" in the Scandinavian whites only league.
That's fine but take it to another thread

Jesus guys, take a LITTLE levity in this oh so serious trade thread.
Sorry Pal
Was just trying to get thread back on rails

We should trade Armo and Steven. Use our first round pick on a KPD. ALl other picks go to running HBF's. Pick up S Selwood via FA. Delist Shenton, Curren, Saunders, Sippo, Lee, Gilbert and Ray. Look to trade Watts and Gibbs in.

We should trade Armo and Steven. Use our first round pick on a KPD. ALl other picks go to running HBF's. Pick up S Selwood via FA. Delist Shenton, Curren, Saunders, Sippo, Lee, Gilbert and Ray. Look to trade Watts and Gibbs in.
Trade in Goodes.

We're all for levity but basically branding all those nuffies that boo Goodes as racist was going too far.
Guess what, there is a MASSIVE undercurrent of casual racism in this country that doesnt go away because people just ignore it. Nor did I say everyone if you actually read what I said rather then trying to be a dick about perhaps the most obvious joke post someone could make.

Typical St Bedes boy with "their" usual poor grammar . You need to learn the use of "their" , "there" and "they're " !! It's bloody annoying :)
They're about to start the game over there & their players are very excited about it.... Do I win grammar week?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back