List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Draft/FA - SuperMegaUltraThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jed Anderson has asked if a trade was able to done he would like it done, Eagles are interest.

Heres what id like: 2016 first round and Lycett for Jed and our 3rd pick 2015

What are your thoughts and what would you give.
Lol. * off

My thoughts are (1) you've got the players' respective values arse-about and (2) what's your source on Anderson?

Oh and (3) you've got bugger all chance of getting Lycett.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/hawtho...d-anderson-asks-to-leave-20151009-gk51xp.html

Hawthorn's fears that success with an old team could squeeze out young players could in part be realised with promising young talent Jed Anderson asking for a trade.

Anderson is contracted for next year but has asked the Hawks that if a trade was possible he would like to move to another club and get more opportunities for regular senior football.

West Coast is keen on Anderson, 21, who is originally from Katherine in the Northern Territory, while Essendon and Carlton are also believed to be among several more clubs already expressing interest in the fringe Hawk. Others are sure to join the hunt if they believe he is attainable.

Here realistic!

hawks: jed and 2015 3rd
eagles: Nelson and 2015 2nd pick
???
Why would Nelson want to leave us after one season in which he played a good amount of games, and why would we want to get rid of him? I don't think there's any value in your 3rd round pick this year as it's too shallow a draft for us to consider using it. Try again.

But if you start by asking for a million bucks on a five grand claim the other party just walks away.

Not much point haggling with us anyway champ.
Yeah I said as much - I don't think recruiters are on here scouring the pages for ideas of where to start their trade discussions with other clubs.

Or, are they? o_O

Why would Nelson want to leave us after one season in which he played a good amount of games, and why would we want to get rid of him? I don't think there's any value in your 3rd round pick this year as it's too shallow a draft for us to consider using it. Try again.

You can have next years 3rd rounder than, and think about it he won't be getting games next year if stay healthy, thats the only reason why he got games. Plus he is a vic boy and can be closer to home

You can have next years 3rd rounder than, and think about it he won't be getting games next year if stay healthy, thats the only reason why he got games. Plus he is a vic boy and can be closer to home
We traditionally have a history of not trading players that don't want to leave. I can't see us changing that to make a trade for a relatively unproven youngster that probably also wouldn't be getting a guaranteed game in 2016.

Yeah I said as much - I don't think recruiters are on here scouring the pages for ideas of where to start their trade discussions with other clubs.

Or, are they? o_O

No, they strictly stick to the draft and trade board

Nelson won't be traded after a year.

Might be time to give it up.

We traditionally have a history of not trading players that don't want to leave. I can't see us changing that to make a trade for a relatively unproven youngster that probably also wouldn't be getting a guaranteed game in 2016.

what happens if he welcomed the chance to come back to vic and play with mate teia miles?

This board, why do I keep coming back for informed trade info? Should stick to Tim Gossage....

Seriously lolololing from the Anderson/Lycett trade proposal. Thank god you people have no bearing on this business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what happens if he welcomed the chance to come back to vic and play with mate teia miles?

What happens if Brad Hill welcomes the chance to come back to WA and play with his cousin Josh?

No point dealing in hypotheticals. Or in you continuing this discussion, frankly.

I have a suggestion

Go to your kitchen
Open the microwave
Put your head in it
Close door firmly and repeatedly

See what you've done FiveStrings

I should be allowed to call an opposition poster a ******* idiot if he comes here to act like one.

What happens if Brad Hill welcomes the chance to come back to WA and play with his cousin Josh?

No point dealing in hypotheticals. Or in you continuing this discussion, frankly.

we've already discussed this, and we wouldn't be surprised in the next 3 years if he wants to go to freo, be a shame but thats footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back