List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did they play? Any team of substance? Also don't take much from the TAC stats, done by kids normally.
I remember Tom Liberatore having 48 touches once and they had him down for 17!

Who did they play? Any team of substance? Also don't take much from the TAC stats, done by kids normally.
I remember Tom Liberatore having 48 touches once and they had him down for 17!
Eastern. They're ok but not awesome.

Darcy Tucker had a dominant game today according to my spies. Was reportedly one of the most dominant game our guys have seen in the TAC cup in years. Can anyone get the TAC cup site? I'm having trouble getting into it.
One of your boys, Brian?

garbage bin spy.jpg

Darcy Tucker had a dominant game today according to my spies. Was reportedly one of the most dominant game our guys have seen in the TAC cup in years. Can anyone get the TAC cup site? I'm having trouble getting into it.
I dare say Tucker will polarise recruiters. He went from being overrated, to underrated, to somewhere in between all in the space of 10 weeks. I hope we snare a teens pick and catch him sliding through.

Tucker suites our list more than Mathieson, I really want the kid to have a massive end to the season and force us to pick him.

We don't need him to be an inside mid, we need him to be a game breaking outside receiver.

In the u18 champs he sat behind the ball and mopped up. I would've liked to see him push up the ground more often and get into the game. He was a bit reactive for mine.

How good could our kicking be in a few years time if we had all of Billings, Webster, Tucker, McKenzie, Murdoch and Lonie doing their left foot thing in our team!
And don't forget Bruce's left popping through 70 goals a year too

I hope the club is throwing some serious coin at Jake Kolo to lure him away from Geelong. Think he would be a great fit for our back line.

saw ah chee and clarke play senior footy today. wasnt impressed much by either

clarke is absolutely huge. once he enters the AFL system he will put on some size and make a good utility/winger. ah chee looks thinner than he did in the champs

i was most impressed by menengola, who right now is the best player in the WAFL. i would without thought rookie list him

Ah Chee has some definite talent but I am so underwhelmed by him as an early pick it's not funny. Will be interesting to see which pick he gets drafted at.

WA's Sunday Times has today anointed West Perth's 22yr old KPD Marcus Adams a potential first rounder...

As comical as that may be, I had a look at his stats; 193cm 98kg is a good size, and the article suggested he had 'blistering speed'... Which accounting for hyperbole probably means he's not a plodder.

Averages 16.8 disposals, 6.4 marks and 2.5 tackles per game this season at Senior WAFL level, which is definitely solid.

image.jpg

Certainly has potential as a later pick.

Ah Chee has some definite talent but I am so underwhelmed by him as an early pick it's not funny. Will be interesting to see which pick he gets drafted at.

Underwhelming is a very good description. Has a good game once in a blue moon, which is so frustrating because you know the talent is there

WA's Sunday Times has today anointed West Perth's 22yr old KPD Marcus Adams a potential first rounder...

As comical as that may be, I had a look at his stats; 193cm 98kg is a good size, and the article suggested he had 'blistering speed'... Which accounting for hyperbole probably means he's not a plodder.

Averages 16.8 disposals, 6.4 marks and 2.5 tackles per game this season at Senior WAFL level, which is definitely solid.

View attachment 158430

Lock him in at Pick 3 for Carlton ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 158430

Carlton PP

View attachment 158430

Bizarre... Boekhurst 2.0

FYI I amazed he's listed at 193cm. I would have guessed no taller than 190cm. High 180s. Sounds like someone's put mayo on it

Who wrote the article?

Bizarre... Boekhurst 2.0

FYI I amazed he's listed at 193cm. I would have guessed no taller than 190cm. High 180s. Sounds like someone's put mayo on it

Who wrote the article?
Chris somebodyorother... Looking at photos I too would be amazed if he was 193...

image.jpg

That's him in the #24 guernsey; admittedly the bloke in #19 is 199cm, but #7 is only 181cm, and there is nothing like a 12cm gap there. #26 is 185cm and he looks damn near flush with Adams height-wise.

Rodda (#20) looks to have trimmed down though, but gimme Jesse Glass-McCasker if we're going Sandgroper...

I can see why he isn't rated by many, but when he's on he's just such a match winner that I think it's hard not to have him in there for a top 10 pick (if not higher).

Tucker is an interesting one, I liked him for a long time, but he looked fumbly and nervous in the Champs (whereas last year he had all the time in the world) and at AFL level players who can't make quick decisions are taken apart (Raph Clarke and Dom Tyson being 2 examples).

Jeremy Howe... Would we?

image.jpg

Only just 25, 190cm, athletic, versatile... Would be a seamless replacement for Seany D...

Could even spend time on a wing as an odd Ray-esque matchup.

Chris somebodyorother... Looking at photos I too would be amazed if he was 193...

View attachment 158443

That's him in the #24 guernsey; admittedly the bloke in #19 is 199cm, but #7 is only 181cm, and there is nothing like a 12cm gap there. #26 is 185cm and he looks damn near flush with Adams height-wise.

Rodda (#20) looks to have trimmed down though, but gimme Jesse Glass-McCasker if we're going Sandgroper...

bizarre isnt it. KPD options arent great in the WAFL

better off doing as you said, going for the underage guys. finding the next mcgovern, barrass etc.

speaking of mcgovern his brother kicked quite a few in the SANFL. wouldnt surprise me if freo came knocking

the popular opinion these days is that menengola is the best player in the WAFL competition. tall mid (high 188cm) thats very versatile that can play fwd, play back, play on the wing or in the guts and is hard at it. just a class above. at 22 i can see someone taking a punt on him. i just cant work out why freo ditched him

What's the word barrels? Is he looking for a trade?
Out of contract... 'Wants to sign' but has put off contract negotiations all year... Manager has said he'd be open to rival offers...

The rumour is that he wants more coin, and the figure being thrown around is $650k per season which Peter Jackson has basically said 'no chance' to. We've got the money for it, although I think that's a bit much, but he's a very handy player.

A versatile 25yr old with 95 games of experience is someone we'd be absolutely mad not to at least have a gander at IMO.

Last edited:
Out of contract... 'Wants to sign' but has put off contract negotiations all year... Manager has said he'd be open to rival offers...

The rumour is that he wants more coin, and there figure being thrown around in $650k per season which Peter Jackson has basically said 'no chance' to. We've got the money for it, although I think that's a bit much, but he's a very handy player.

A versatile 25yr old with 95 games of experience is someone we'd be absolutely mad not to at least have a gander at IMO.

I rate Howe highly, very good intercept mark and performs well under pressure. $650 is gun midfielder or KPP money tho...

I can see why he isn't rated by many, but when he's on he's just such a match winner that I think it's hard not to have him in there for a top 10 pick (if not higher).

Tucker is an interesting one, I liked him for a long time, but he looked fumbly and nervous in the Champs (whereas last year he had all the time in the world) and at AFL level players who can't make quick decisions are taken apart (Raph Clarke and Dom Tyson being 2 examples).

I agree with what you say about Ah Chee Rahul but my personal view is he's a risk with a Top 10 pick. He's hard to place at the minute.
You're right about Tucker, I was so disappointed in his Champs, would be a great get at a late first round pick, I think that he just had a poor champs and is a lot better than he showed.

Lachy Hunter? OOC and rumours he may look for a trade or be used as trade bait due to question marks over his character. Dec 94 build, 183cm, quick, outside mid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back