List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mind him. It still amazes me that he can't shake off his days at Richmond. They were so under-resourced it actually isn't a surprise he failed.

He is an absolute weasel of a man. Not well liked amongst many former Hawthorn teammates.

I just saw an ad for tonight's footy show and they claim they will reveal who we are chasing. I'm going to take a stab and say that they state that we have entered the race for Treloar. This news would make me truly happy. I believe he's from Noble Park which just happens to be around the corner from Dingley! They wouldn't be making it a headline leading up to the show if it were Dangerfield so I believe it will be someone not already linked to us. I wait with great anticipation.

It was very interesting listening to plough today. He believes we are up to something big on the back of how hard Hawthorn pushed for the trading of future draft picks. He said we threatened to refuse to participate in all of the equalisation crap if it wasn't signed off on.

With our list management record over the last 7 years, I think we are in the best hands possible with regards to trading future picks. Everything Wrighty and co touch turns to gold.

It was very interesting listening to plough today. He believes we are up to something big on the back of how hard Hawthorn pushed for the trading of future draft picks. He said we threatened to refuse to participate in all of the equalisation crap if it wasn't signed off on.
Our club doesn't often try to throw its weight around over every small thing like Collingwood. I'd say he's on to something there. There's an end game and we must be close now this has been ticked off.

With our list management record over the last 7 years, I think we are in the best hands possible with regards to trading future picks. Everything Wrighty and co touch turns to gold.
Not everything ...o_O

This club of ours...the best by a country mile in every aspect of the game.
God they must make other clubs nervous.

Robbie Tarrant. Interesting, didn't see that coming. Would we play him forward or back even if Brian finishes up?
And Brayshaw looked a tad flustered when Purple said we were chasing Tarrant and Gary said we always get our man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stated back on page 70 of this thread that I wouldn't be against the idea of recruiting Tarrant.
Playing well in defence this year and could be a handy replacement for Lake while also having the ability to swing forward.
Tarrant is a free agent and shouldn't be very expensive so I still feel that we have an ace up our sleeve re (future) trading in a young mid. The jungle drums are beating on this forum of late that the midfield target could be James Aish.

And Brayshaw looked a tad flustered when Purple said we were chasing Tarrant and Gary said we always get our man.

It's not often, if ever that the Hawks leak their recruiting targets so this may just be a sideshow to a more exciting trade deal that will remain hush hush until the trade period commences.

Tarrant surely wouldn't attract any more money than we are currently paying Lake so there would still be funds available for another midfield recruit.

Ahhh not the greatest fan of Tarrant, he gets lost when the footy is in the air, he needs a lot of work done on his positioning. I'd back the club to get him to an elite level though, we have a proven track record.

Ahhh not the greatest fan of Tarrant, he gets lost when the footy is in the air, he needs a lot of work done on his positioning. I'd back the club to get him to an elite level though, we have a proven track record.

Have you seen him with ball in hand, deer in head lights.....Frawley is Darren Jarmen in comparison.

50 Games in 8 years...do we really need another Xavier Ellis type at Hawthorn (No disrespect to X, Always believed if he had an injury free body that he had the potential to become one of the elite mids in the comp. Had all of the tools)

50 Games in 8 years...do we really need another Xavier Ellis type at Hawthorn (No disrespect to X, Always believed if he had an injury free body that he had the potential to become one of the elite mids in the comp. Had all of the tools)
Except for strength, guts, pace and a right side he was a perfect number 3 pick....

I have always liked the look of Tarrant forward though. When fit at North he was a great contested mark. Could we be looking to have two swingman in the side in 2016 (Tarrant /Schoey)?

Id prefer us to put our money into Danger and Aish if it could happen though and give Lake another 12mths. If Hodge and Mitch weren't playing like they are now we would be down at 7th-8th with the pack. We need some help in our engine room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back