List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I am getting concerned for your intelligence, is the only insult you can come up with calling a player a girl?
Or are you just a general all-round misogynist?

Hahaha, you can question my intelligence all you like however Id suggest not to jump to conclusions to quickly my boy ;)

I might be a bit harsh in the skirt call, however it is to my understanding that Jeremy Howe rather lacks any enthusiasm for physical contact.

I suppose my grammatical approach can be rather lowbrow and defective, even a touch misogynist as you put it. Do you want an apology? Or would you prefer my criticisms to be more contrasted?

Hahaha, you can question my intelligence all you like however Id suggest not to jump to conclusions to quickly my boy ;)

I might be a bit harsh in the skirt call, however it is to my understanding that Jeremy Howe rather lacks any enthusiasm for physical contact.

I suppose my grammatical approach can be rather lowbrow and defective, even a touch misogynist as you put it. Do you want an apology? Or would you prefer my criticisms to be more contrasted?

It is actually 'my girl' if you want to be correctly patronising.

And I guess that cements the 2nd option then.

So far the media has us at

Damien Barrett (The best journo ever, please.) - Jake Carlisle & Harley Bennell

Mark Warner (Whatever his first name is) Dangerfield

Terry Wallace - Doesn't have a clue, but claims theres something big brewing.

Bigfooty - Yarran, Treloar, Aish, Thompson, O'Meara, Menzel, Howe.

Landing Bennell and Carlisle is the most likely of any of the scenarios.

Bennell would come cheap given his off field issues and could be a superstar in the right environment. Burgoyne and Rioli are two of the best Indigenous role models in the AFL and along with Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis and Rough there are plenty of great leaders to get the best out if Harley.

Carlisle is versatile and whilst not at the same level as Lake yet, has the potential to an AA CHB. Plus he hates Essendon so he would fit in well at Hawthorn.

Jeremy Howe would be good at Box Hill.

Lakey's career continuing all rests on whether we are likely to secure Carlisle or not

Yeah I agree on this.. For some reason I have a feeling the doggies are knee dip into Carisle, Jake is also a Western suburbs boy so he may want to stay in the area. Talented big guy for sure.

Yeah I agree on this.. For some reason I have a feeling the doggies are knee dip into Carisle, Jake is also a Western suburbs boy so he may want to stay in the area. Talented big guy for sure.
Maybe he'd like to head to the better side of town. ;)
I really hope we pick him up. I think he'd be a great player at Hawthorn

Maybe he'd like to head to the better side of town. ;)
I really hope we pick him up. I think he'd be a great player at Hawthorn

Well I think he is actually from Essendon so not a real westy as such, nice area to be honest and I prefer it to a lot of the east. Has nothing on Sorrento though mate ;)

Landing Bennell and Carlisle is the most likely of any of the scenarios.

Bennell would come cheap given his off field issues and could be a superstar in the right environment. Burgoyne and Rioli are two of the best Indigenous role models in the AFL and along with Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis and Rough there are plenty of great leaders to get the best out if Harley.

Carlisle is versatile and whilst not at the same level as Lake yet, has the potential to an AA CHB. Plus he hates Essendon so he would fit in well at Hawthorn.

Jeremy Howe would be good at Box Hill.

I can't see how it is likely that we'd get Bennell AND Carlisle. Both would require 2x 1st Round Picks at the Trade Table & our first pick will be abut 18.
We'd be lucky to get either without also trading a player & we'll not get both unless we move multiple players (of actual value).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does everyone think about Daniel Rich?
The fact that he is alive and still living and breathing without a heart all the while acting like a footballer is a monumental effort!

Carlisle's sis thinks Doggies most likely. Though, I happen to know she has a good poker face.

It is actually 'my girl' if you want to be correctly patronising.

And I guess that cements the 2nd option then.
rmx-apply-cold-water-to-burned-area_fb_1536281.jpg

I can't see how it is likely that we'd get Bennell AND Carlisle. Both would require 2x 1st Round Picks at the Trade Table & our first pick will be abut 18.
We'd be lucky to get either without also trading a player & we'll not get both unless we move multiple players (of actual value).

Was referring to a previous post where different scenarios from journos were raised. I don't think we will get both but it is more likely than getting Dangerfield from a salary cap point if view.

Hopefully we get Bennell.

How about we get a FA ruckman and trade one of ours and a first rdr for Bennell ??
A first rdr and 2nd rdr would get Carlisle ..

Kreuzer is a free agent
Hale, McEvoy and first rounder for Bennell?
Ok so lets work with that
In
Kruz ..$550-600k a yr
Carlisle ..$500-550k a yr ] total $1.5k a yr
Bennell ...$400-450k a yr
Outs
Hale ..$400 a yr
McEvoy .. $400-450 a yr ] total $1.2 k a yr
Lake ...$ 400-450
So not out of the question cap wise .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back