List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally would love to get one of the Uncontracted GWS boys Adam Treloar and Tom Bugg who I have wanted for a few years now.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ontract-status-threads.1094592/#post-38108048 this link is to the draft board which has links to all clubs contract lists.

Not that many good free agents left available other than Dangerfield then probably Matt Suckling next best available.

Below I’ll post the updated list of Free agents available just for reference.

Who do you want us to target?

Edit: Here's the link to the points table used in calculations for player and pick trades.......

https://www.draftguru.com.au/pick-value-calculator#Cuz,34,73,,,|43,49,53,61

Last edited by a moderator:
Free agents available below not many left at the moment of which many will probably retire, leaving only a few attainable decent targets

Adelaide

Patrick Dangerfield - Restricted (8 years) Geelong

Brodie Martin - Unrestricted (8 years) DELISTED

Brent Reilly - Unrestricted (14 years) RETIRED

Brisbane

Matthew Leuenberger - Restricted (9 years) Essendon

Jed Adcock - Unrestricted (12 years) DELISTED

Carlton

Chris Judd - Restricted (8 years) RETIRED

Dennis Armfield - Unrestricted (8 years)

Andrew Carrazzo - Unrestricted (12 years) RETIRED

David Ellard - Unrestricted (8 years) RETIRED

Essendon

Dustin Fletcher - Unrestricted (23 years) RETIRED

Tayte Pears - Unrestricted (8 years)

Jason Winderlich - Unrestricted (13 years) RETIRED

Fremantle

Ryan Crowley - Unrestricted (13 years) DELISTED

Paul Duffield - Unrestricted (12 years) RETIRED

Luke McPharlin - Unrestricted (14 years) RETIRED

Matthew Pavlich - Unrestricted (16 years)

Geelong

Steve Johnson - Unrestricted (14 years) GWS

James Kelly - Unrestricted (14 years) RETIRED/DELISTED

Dawson Simpson - Unrestricted (8 years) GWS

Matthew Stokes - Unrestricted (10 years) RETIRED/DELISTED

Hawthorn

Matthew Suckling - Unrestricted (9 years) Bulldogs

Melbourne

Mark Jamar - Unrestricted (14 years) DELISTED

Port Adelaide

Kane Cornes - Unrestricted (15 years) RETIRED

Tom Logan - Unrestricted (10 years) DELISTED

Richmond

Nathan Foley - Unrestricted (12 years) RETIRED

Chris Newman - Unrestricted (15 years) RETIRED

St Kilda

Adam Schneider - Unrestricted (8 years) RETIRED

Sydney

Adam Goodes - Unrestricted (18 years) RETIRED

West Coast

Scott Selwood - Restricted (8 years) Geelong

Patrick McGinnity - Unrestricted (8 years)

Western Bulldogs

Jarrad Grant - Unrestricted (8 years) DELISTED

Last edited:

From them Charlie Dixon is out of contract and interests me the most as that forward ruck role.

We should also make our annual attempt at getting David Swallow to join his brother here
Thinking more about disgruntled youngsters
Hopefully with the last names Omeara,Bennell or Martin

From the free agents list I feel like any of the following would make us a better side:

Dangerfield, Douglas, Hawkins, Stokes, Suckling, Rance, Dempster, Selwood

Plenty of good players in that list. Danger, Douglas, Adcock, Dempsey, Suckling,

Shiel, Treloar, Coniglio and WHE are obvious but getting Patfull will cost them Matt Buntine who I think is going to be an elite defender. Someone will get an absolute bargain with him. Hope it's us.

No interest in Bugg. Battler.

Shiel, Treloar, Coniglio and WHE are obvious but getting Patfull will cost them Matt Buntine who I think is going to be an elite defender. Someone will get an absolute bargain with him. Hope it's us.

I'm expecting a polec like turn around when bub time leaves GWS.

Anyone interested in Aish? Would probably cost an arm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you think Shiel, Treloar etc would cost? Probably a decent established player + a pick. one of our KPF's and first rounder. I can't see it happening, clubs like Carlton who are looking to rebuild would be willing to give up more then we could or should offer. I don't mind the tacktic of keeping our picks and cherry picking mature players from sides on the slide.

What do you think Shiel, Treloar etc would cost? Probably a decent established player + a pick. one of our KPF's and first rounder. I can't see it happening, clubs like Carlton who are looking to rebuild would be willing to give up more then we could or should offer. I don't mind the tacktic of keeping our picks and cherry picking mature players from sides on the slide.
I think GWS are set for forwards but they could probably use a key back. I wonder; if we asked for one of WHE, Treloar or Shiel and they said that we could have one in exchange for our 1st and Thompson and maybe someone like Basti, would we do it?

I'm expecting a polec like turn around when bub time leaves GWS.

Anyone interested in Aish? Would probably cost an arm.

Think he's a good athlete and aggressive enough but just lacks polish.

Can't see Aish coming to Victoria. Also my personal opinion is his value will never be higher than it is right now. Not sure he's got the elite attributes to really dominate.

Not sure, depends if they nominate one club or it goes to a bidding war. Their true value is enormous.

GWS are desperate for good players. They offered ridiculous deals for Johnson, Breust and Howe late in the trade period. They're under serious pressure to get better asap.

I think GWS are set for forwards but they could probably use a key back. I wonder; if we asked for one of WHE, Treloar or Shiel and they said that we could have one in exchange for our 1st and Thompson and maybe someone like Basti, would we do it?

Maybe if we were rebuilding

Danger, Hawkins, Treloar...not gonna happen. Think we should be targetting Scott Selwood for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back