List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a pretty good 2014 and is 22. I think he would be pushing for a senior spot straight away.
No dount he has talent. Just think if he were to leave GWS he be doing so for guaranteed footy rather than playing back to our blokes.

If he was content to do that I'd take him, but I do think we could use our resources better.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Any ban will be backdated I reckon, maybe a month at most. Get him happy and settled at CHB and would be one of the biggest fish we've landed in a long time, he can be a monster.

Some on Carlton board claiming he has chosen them over us. Hopefully not true.

that response came from a guy with 63 posts - would not read into too much. we know we r into Carlisle, Motlop and Trelor. The only one i dont think we will get is trelor.....

We have been linked to s**t load of players why not just put all money towards keeping thomas and goldy.

that response came from a guy with 63 posts - would not read into too much. we know we r into Carlisle, Motlop and Trelor. The only one i dont think we will get is trelor.....

Have we got enough in the cap for Carlisle and Motlop..

Interesting and pretty irrelevant fact but carlisle's 3 best mates growing up barracked for north carlton and * whilst barracking for the dogs himself. Hope he was better mates with the north fella.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you guys think of Ben Kennedy from Collingwood...?

Well from all reports he comes from a club that is the prime example of a club looking down the barrel of mediocrity, and pulling itself out of it with a high performance culture of accountability, so I would expect him to be a footballer of the highest order that plays for the pride of the jumper always. but you may need to ask Royal Flush. :);)

I'd love to see us get Carlisle and Treloar - I wonder what would do it.

2015 first round to * for Carlisle.

2015 2nd round and 2016 first round to GWS for Treloar.

Thoughts on whether this would do it?

Brendan Fevola has stated on SEN today in "Halftime" that Yarran is definitely going to the Tuggers. Mentioned this when having a bevvy with Murphy and Gibbs 2 weeks back.

We'll soon see if he's full of scheet or not.

Brendan Fevola has stated on SEN today in "Halftime" that Yarran is definitely going to the Tuggers. Mentioned this when having a bevvy with Murphy and Gibbs 2 weeks back.

We'll soon see if he's full of scheet or not.

haha dont need Fev to tell you that.

I think where we end up may play a bigger role in influencing Treloars decision..........he did train under Bucks as a junior, that worries me but if he is going on best Group to play with into 2016 and Beyond, then our efforts over the bullies, the tuggers and into the finals may sway him our way.

if they want a first rounder for Hendo you will think they will ask for a 1st rounder for Yarren also but i doubt those clubs will give first rounders. Most likely second.

It will be a 1st rounder for yarran surely. Richmonds 2nd pick will end up at Round pick 40, that won't be enough.
They were going to give up a 1st rounder for trengrove last year and gave up a pick in the 20's for hampson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back