2015 Western Australian Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

First look at Quinten Narkle, heard so much about him.
Been quite this week laid a terrific tackle has silky skills.
Needs to get more of it.
Great colts game

Nice to hear of another Antonio coming through, hopefully has a bit more luck than his brothers in getting an opportunity in the AFL (assuming that the couple of Antonio's who have come through WP colts in the last few years are his brothers...).

Nice to hear of another Antonio coming through, hopefully has a bit more luck than his brothers in getting an opportunity in the AFL (assuming that the couple of Antonio's who have come through WP colts in the last few years are his brothers...).

Mate seriously want him great size speed beautiful kick, strong overhead, xfactor galore.
Perfect half forward, can isolate will outmark his opposite number or beat them on the crumb
He is a great forward leader and jumps for his marks.
Or play the high half forward role, is still a bit skinny but by god he has talent.
Amazing performance early in the season.

Did you notice Clint Hinchcliffe much? Last week he was tonning up at the WACA in the first grade grand final for Joondalup.

Will be very interesting to see which sport he eventually turns to. Has played a fair bit for the Australian under age sides in cricket so would imagine they will be pretty keen on keeping him.

Did you notice Clint Hinchcliffe much? Last week he was tonning up at the WACA in the first grade grand final for Joondalup.

Will be very interesting to see which sport he eventually turns to. Has played a fair bit for the Australian under age sides in cricket so would imagine they will be pretty keen on keeping him.

Yea he was good as well.
Antonio was amazing everyone was just watching him, it was bit like lecras when he kicked a bag.

Subbed for Sandgropers born in 1997.

A couple of ripping names born in 1998 in Samuel Petrevski-Seton and Samuel Powell-Pepper plus a giant in Jeremy Goddard.

Can anyone please give me 2-3 possibilities for the 2017 AFL Draft? (I understand and know it's a fair way off.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

East Perth have an excellent 98 group, probably only second to Claremont. Lack experience though.

Wright, De Campo, Di Placido, Powell-Pepper, Boyak all look good.

Claremont have Petrovski-Seton, Sideris, Banfield, Waterman, Curtin and a few others.

Any good 1998s catching attention other then sam seton?

See above for some. Could be the best WA group in a long while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone please give me 2-3 possibilities for the 2017 AFL Draft? (I understand and know it's a fair way off.)

Three I've heard about coming through the East Perth District Comp. Ironically I think two of them wind up playing elsewhere.

Kyron Hayden. From Noranda/ Hale/ Subiaco. Will probably debut this year at Colts level.

Toured with the boomerangs last year, was WA's best in the SSA U15 carnival and All Australian there. Big frame on him already, covers the ground really well. Apparently a mix of Dave Swallow and Ollie Wines.

Jesse Pigram who is from Broome/ Noranda/ Trinity. Also toured with the boomerangs and played in SSA champs. Will probably end up at Claremont?

Brandon Starcevich from Mt Lawley/ Trinity/ East Perth. Big key forward, all Australian U15.

Three I've heard about coming through the East Perth District Comp. Ironically I think two of them wind up playing elsewhere.

Kyron Hayden. From Noranda/ Hale/ Subiaco. Will probably debut this year at Colts level.

Toured with the boomerangs last year, was WA's best in the SSA U15 carnival and All Australian there. Big frame on him already, covers the ground really well. Apparently a mix of Dave Swallow and Ollie Wines.

Jesse Pigram who is from Broome/ Noranda/ Trinity. Also toured with the boomerangs and played in SSA champs. Will probably end up at Claremont?

Brandon Starcevich from Mt Lawley/ Trinity/ East Perth. Big key forward, all Australian U15.

Watch any of the colts today ER? and if so any standouts?

Will be interesting to see how Antonio and the rest of West Perth go against East Perth, their backs seem to have a bit more experience than the 3 teams they've played so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back