2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: it's sad because I'm almost considering it. With holding Rocky i can loophole one of either CEY or Cripps' score with Jelwood.

Can just see me taking a 90ish score from Cripps for Selwood to come out and smash it.
Snap out of it, silly idea. Back Selwood in, worst case he gets you an 80-90, best case you will fall in love again.

Snap out of it, silly idea. Back Selwood in, worst case he gets you an 80-90, best case you will fall in love again.

I will always love him, but im starting to think we should spend a bit more time apart to rekindle that love. He just doesn't hold me like he use too.

Tarrant Vs WCE (home)
or
Lever Vs Carlton (away)

This weeks dilemmas (draft team), i need to start:
2 of Billings vs Christensen vs Bell
3 of Wallis vs Hanley vs Griffen vs Hartlett

Rocky out this week, which two players should I use the emergency loophole on out of Amon, Dumont or Miller?

Rocky out this week, which two players should I use the emergency loophole on out of Amon, Dumont or Miller?
put the E on Miller vs Swans, take 70+
if he doesn't make it, you'll have a hard decision with who to play out of Amon and Dumont :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bench one of Newnes, Saad, CEY and Cripps

Genuinely considering Newnes despite his 3 game average of 101. Last time Weller was out it was a farce

Bench one of Newnes, Saad, CEY and Cripps

Genuinely considering Newnes despite his 3 game average of 101. Last time Weller was out it was a farce

Doubt they will try that again, failed before, and he is in form, why tempt fate?

NVB vs Sheed vs Boston.

Play 1, EMG 1, bench 1.

Currently NVB on field as Carlton are trash. Sheed with E.

Boston bench, Sheed on the field.

NVB has almost gone backwards, even against Carlton I dont know if he can score anymore than 60 or 70, where as Sheed could go 80+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back