Preview 2016 Grand Final: Sydney Swans vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really or you just saying that

One min I'm like we should win if we bring out best then I'm like s**t they match up on us so well

Grrrrr

I dunno. Not nervous right now, game time i will be again

But im more nervous about expecting to win

I have the same confidence levels of 2012. Feel like we are in a good place. 2014 had the dread feeling which I haven't had all week

I feel like the swans had the right look and feel

keys for me will be to see an even contribution, ball use under pressure and how well they create space to transition/link up, and will and mindset to go the distance (need to act as the hunter and not let them hunt us - cannot fall into this BS hype believing they're destined and get all nervous/reactive). Could be similar to playing djokovic - you can keep pounding them but you know they wont go away so strong mindset becomes key. I think the gws game has prepared us well in this regard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I'm this nervous at 23:02....

I wonder how the players feel.......
Swans players were all in bed and fast asleep by 10pm after a couple of calming Longmire Lullabys.

Dogs are all wired and heads spinning around after an overwhelming day with all the pressure continuing to mount as the impending huge day draws nearer. Most will finally fall asleep 1/2 an hour before the alarms go off for game day preparations.

(please)

Every year since 2012 I made a call around round 10-12 on whether it was our year. In both 2012 and this year I got 'a feeling' it was our year, didn't on the others. If we win this year I guess I truly am a psychic. I'm like 'Paul the Octopus' of the World Cup. 'Dope the Swan' of the AFL???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back