Remove this Banner Ad

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi all

Long time Eagles member just moved over east for work (wonder if this makes me a wise man from the east?). I'm a 20 year member and unfortunately need to sell my 2016 Premium membership as I won't be able to fly back every fortnight to see the games - and I wanted to offer the opportunity as I know how long the In the Wings waitlist is for.

It'a a Premium Seat in Block 105 (perfect spot to heckle opposition players coming to the bench!). Will sell it at cost price as I don't want to make a profit. Great year to join as we are pushing hard for the premiership in our 30th year. The membership includes access to home matches, quarterly EagleEye magazines, category 2 access to GF final tickets, etc and if we make the GF in Melbourne I'll shout you a beer or three.

If you're keen please send me a PM. Will need to know ASAP as the membership cut off is the end of this week.

GoEagles!

G'day

I know it is very late to reply to your thread, it is not your membership I am interested in, as I too live in the east. I am wondering if you have still got any of your old old members pins that I may purchase? I am looking for all before 1998 to complete my set as well as 2007 -2009. If you are able to assist that would be much appreciated and thank you, of not, oh well and go the eagles in 2017...

Thank you for your time.

Chris.

Fremantle supporters are just defected West Coast supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back