2016 Saints Memberships - 38,009 final AFL tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys just wanted some advice.

So I've just noticed you can pay in installments which puts me in the opportunity to get a membership for the first time in my life. I'm still a poor student so I can't afford a membership really over about $250 or so. Typically I'll get to about 3 - 5 games a year but I'll purchase either level 1 or level 2 wing seats. I'm not super keen on general admission, but it may be my only option.

So, has anyone here had the behind the goals membership before? If it were just a touch to the side of the goals I think I'd be pretty happy. Does anyone know if it's directly behind the posts?

Any other advice from experienced members?

So I've just noticed you can pay in installments which puts me in the opportunity to get a membership for the first time in my life. I'm still a poor student so I can't afford a membership really over about $250 or so. Typically I'll get to about 3 - 5 games a year but I'll purchase either level 1 or level 2 wing seats. I'm not super keen on general admission, but it may be my only option.

So, has anyone here had the behind the goals membership before? If it were just a touch to the side of the goals I think I'd be pretty happy. Does anyone know if it's directly behind the posts?

I've not had it before, but...

behind the goals is limited capacity, it basically covers the section behind the cheer squad and a bay either side and that's it. 2 and 1/4 bays for anything that's even remotely close to a sell out or so low where the stadium closes sections off.

I was behind the goals last year, it was just behind and the goals were to the left (from the member perspective). I'd say I was about 10m to the left of the outside behind post.

It's a great seat when the action is at that end, when at the other end I was watching it on the big screen, but often I'll walk and stand at the other end when we're shooting there so didn't make too much of a difference.

According to a post on the 2015 Memberships thread we were at 17,763 on 24/11, and the year before on 18/11 we were 13,345. Big improvements!

This is awesome considering the Carlisle thing may have stalled things. I was actually quite worried about that and the timing, given the membership and marketing team some extra work to do.

Great to hear we are tracking ahead!

man we still have the best colours.

this arrived yesterday in the mail (+5 members)

2mryxi1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, I'm a bit of a noob with memberships, i wasnt a member this year because of my studies, but really keen to be back on board next year.

What membership is the most ideal? I want to try and make all the home and away games in Melbourne with some level 1 seats.. I find the wording on the saints website is a bit weird and obscure.

Hey guys, I'm a bit of a noob with memberships, i wasnt a member this year because of my studies, but really keen to be back on board next year.

What membership is the most ideal? I want to try and make all the home and away games in Melbourne with some level 1 seats.. I find the wording on the saints website is a bit weird and obscure.

do you want level 1 seats on the wing or near the goals?
I have level 1 on the wing. great view., sitting around other saints supporters.

will you be a student or paying as an adult ?

If you want to stick to a Membership under $250 yet still be on Level 1 you should look at "Level 1 Goal Zone - 3 Games" at $108
This is a walk up area / "first come first served" but allows you to sit in Aisles 24, 25 (behind the cheer squad) and 26. Aisle 24 and 26 are behind the point posts. The club brings non-playing players through there before the game and has giveaways such as change room passes etc.

The next option would be a dedicated Reserved Seat on Level 1 "Behind the Goals" at $335 for an adult or $265 concession. Gives you a Reserved Seat for the 10 games at Etihad plus one at the 'G. They are essentially between the point post and the 50 metre arc (aisle 19-23 and 27-30).

Tell the club you want to go onto Easy Pay and the monthly instalments make the cost more manageable.

If you want to be on Level 1 you should look at "Level 1 Goal Zone" at $280
This is a walk up area / "first come first served" but allows you to sit in Aisles 24, 25 (behind the cheer squad) and 26. Aisle 24 and 26 are behind the point posts. The club brings non-playing players through there before the game and has giveaways such as change room passes etc.

The next option would be a dedicated Reserved Seat on Level 1 "Behind the Goals" at $335 for an adult or $265 concession. Gives you the same Reserved Seat for the 10 games at Etihad plus one at the 'G (Round 3). They are essentially between the point post and the 50 metre arc (aisle 19-23 and 27-30).

The best seating on Level 1 though is on the wing - "Ultimate Level 1 Wing" at $569 for Home Games or $664 to include the 6 away games.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions though

man we still have the best colours.

this arrived yesterday in the mail (+5 members)

2mryxi1.jpg

Agreed, so why do a red black and GREY scarf???
And instead of misspelling the last word on the crest they makes the quality so poor you can't tell what they are spelling..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back