List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the Suns are going to use 2 2nd rnd picks involving Brisbane and Pearce then we should do the same.Pick 6 to Sydney for 14 & 17.And say sorry suns you did the dirty on us.So hears pick 17 for Prestia.
Plastic pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if the Suns are going to use 2 2nd rnd picks involving Brisbane and Pearce then we should do the same.Pick 6 to Sydney for 14 & 17.And say sorry suns you did the dirty on us.So hears pick 17 for Prestia.
Plastic pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know what heck it, it might look bad but let him go to the PSD. If Essendon get him then tough t***ies the Suns lose him for nothing for being unreasonable. Im sick of it all.

I realise that wont happen and the club wil cave and cough up pick 6 but geez i hope we know what we are doing and Prestia is the next coming of GAJ.

You seem to forget Freo got a handful of picks to go with the downgrade to 7.

yeah and we will get a bag of dicks instead of a downgrade of 6. I dont think people understand how important the first half dozen picks are this year...pick 6 is vital for the Suns...we cant afford to fob it off for a player only, we should be waiting until their JOM deal goes through and demanding pick 10 or he goes into the PSD....heck them

Let's take stock here. Freo unloaded pick 3 to GWS for McArthy pick 7 and pick 30. Now with pick 6 being 3 away from 3 and pick 7 being 3 away from pick 10 think about how ******* stupid we would look in the eyes of the afl trading world if we coughed pick 6 and only got Prestia. I mean FFS a dude who just played in a granny after top 5 in the Brownlow gets moved for pick 14 and here we have Prestia who has been injured and basically SFA in his what? 4 years ? Get the **** outta here with that s**t. **** the Suns and walk away if the pick 10 they get from the dawks, which will happen, thank god , dare I say it, to the drug cheats putting on the blow torch on JOM, but that pick 10 from the dawks has to be part of the Prestia deal at the very least or piss off campaigners.

If we had pick 14 it probably would happen for that. Problem is we have pick 6. So if we want him, we will have to overpay. Let's just hope we get that 2nd rounder back.

Yes we signed him into our Amway pyramid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seen yesterday over Punt Rd...experts have confirmed that it appeared from the western skies....it proves that Fyfe has signed..Other experts believe its a pic of a future big fish signing and below is the ancient ruins of the ME bank center with the 2 people left believed to be Peggy and Benny sorting out another board challenge
2A18C8BF00000578-0-image-m-2_1435615480737.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's everyone getting the updates from, considering the afl feed seems a few steps behind?

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

GCS just traded 22 and 30. Wtf happens with the Prestia deal now?
Bet you 2017 picks come into play which could be good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back