List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year shapes as huge for us on the field. If this year was no aberration and we have an ordinary year again...forget about Fyfe and other doozies. Will most likely lose some of our top 5 instead. Everyone will go after them. If we got Prestia and Caddy rather than picks then even worse. We can't off load our so called B graders this year. No hope of doing it next year. Could put us in a while for another 5 plus years

no way fyfe goes to the s**t munchers this early in their rebuild. but all you have to do is convince fyfe to come then freo will trade rather than take the tier one compo next year, look at the dangerfield deal to get a value, first rounder, young player + late pick/pick swaps, most clubs have that currency. convincing the man himself is the real game. we should be on him like white on rice.

LOL,what a ******* pisser, hawks sell the farm to get pick 10 for gc, but gcs yell back, you stupid pricks , its not enough, but we would of accepted what u offered sainters to get 10, suffer in your jocks hawkers, for once its not us, LOL.

Where did u hear that ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

So Gold Coast set to trade out picks 22 and 30 in a deal for Hanley. If it's Pick 6 for Prestia straight up I'll fair dinkum spew up :mad:

Channeling my inner Wallet :p

Let's take stock here. Freo unloaded pick 3 to GWS for McArthy pick 7 and pick 30. Now with pick 6 being 3 away from 3 and pick 7 being 3 away from pick 10 think about how ******* stupid we would look in the eyes of the afl trading world if we coughed pick 6 and only got Prestia. I mean FFS a dude who just played in a granny after top 5 in the Brownlow gets moved for pick 14 and here we have Prestia who has been injured and basically SFA in his what? 4 years ? Get the heck outta here with that s**t. heck the Suns and walk away if the pick 10 they get from the dawks, which will happen, thank god , dare I say it, to the drug cheats putting on the blow torch on JOM, but that pick 10 from the dawks has to be part of the Prestia deal at the very least or piss off campaigners.

Let's take stock here. Freo unloaded pick 3 to GWS for McArthy pick 7 and pick 30. Now with pick 6 being 3 away from 3 and pick 7 being 3 away from pick 10 think about how ******* stupid we would look in the eyes of the afl trading world if we coughed pick 6 and only got Prestia. I mean FFS a dude who just played in a granny after top 5 in the Brownlow gets moved for pick 14 and here we have Prestia who has been injured and basically SFA in his what? 4 years ? Get the **** outta here with that s**t. **** the Suns and walk away if the pick 10 they get from the dawks, which will happen, thank god , dare I say it, to the drug cheats putting on the blow torch on JOM, but that pick 10 from the dawks has to be part of the Prestia deal at the very least or piss off campaigners.
McCarthy and Prestia you cannot compare...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's take stock here. Freo unloaded pick 3 to GWS for McArthy pick 7 and pick 30. Now with pick 6 being 3 away from 3 and pick 7 being 3 away from pick 10 think about how ******* stupid we would look in the eyes of the afl trading world if we coughed pick 6 and only got Prestia. I mean FFS a dude who just played in a granny after top 5 in the Brownlow gets moved for pick 14 and here we have Prestia who has been injured and basically SFA in his what? 4 years ? Get the **** outta here with that s**t. **** the Suns and walk away if the pick 10 they get from the dawks, which will happen, thank god , dare I say it, to the drug cheats putting on the blow torch on JOM, but that pick 10 from the dawks has to be part of the Prestia deal at the very least or piss off campaigners.

Lol I didn't realise the Swans traded away Luke Parker either :astonished::smile::grin:

Man one is a KPP and IMO super more valuable than a dime a dozen inside mid. I mean why not give pick 6 to the Swans for Mitchell then ?
One also has had a year out with a mental health issue - cannot compare

Who says we didn't have a crack at Mitchell for 6 - he has to want to come remember, pretty sure that plays a significant role in trading last time I checked

dirty cotch

r0_0_3000_2113_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
There,s a link between Cotch and fyfe.

Man one is a KPP and IMO super more valuable than a dime a dozen inside mid. I mean why not give pick 6 to the Swans for Mitchell then ?
You seem to forget Freo got a handful of picks to go with the downgrade to 7.

I wonder what crazy hi jinx Blair and Dan are getting up to right now? I hope they play some serious nasty pranks on the Gold Coast people. And the Geelong people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back