List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol everyone is talking about it apparently going to offer 5 and 13 for fyfe
he aint leaving this year and if he does next year he will come to us. we just need to have a good year next year

he aint leaving this year and if he does next year he will come to us. we just need to have a good year next year

I'm confident he will leave next season and the way our list is structured we would nearly be in pole position to sign him but given how our trade window is going to end up good luck selling any vision of potential success here.

dirty cotch

r0_0_3000_2113_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

will we have the big money to lure fyfe as a free agent next year ? i know he supported us but we need to have the big moneys ready too
Freo or Richmond.

Unless Freo have a disgusting year and another club "somehow" manage to offer a deal to good to refuse.

People have forgotten how good he is, especially playing over in WA.

image.jpeg
Hopefully Ross the Boss continues his slide into full blown crazy and Fyfe wants out to us, he can bring Weller along as company for his trip across the Nullabor too if he wants?

I'm confident he will leave next season and the way our list is structured we would nearly be in pole position to sign him but given how our trade window is going to end up good luck selling any vision of potential success here.

I love him. Ripping bloke and one of the few hosts on SEN that is happy for people to pot him. Ever heard Finey or Marko get criticised? Happy to give it out but crack the sads like little bitches when anyone hoses them down. Much like James Brayshaw. I'd sink beers with Andy Maher happily.

EDIT: Msut admit though I grew tired of the barrows he insists on pushing (concussion, women's sport coming of age etc.)
I know Andy too and he is a champion bloke.
Real good at being a smartarse I'll admit that and one of the all time great sledgers. Played a bit of cricket against him and he was one of those blokes that would be sledging you when batting whilst trying to knock his head off.
Great fella though.

Had a charity golf dinner tonight in Glen Waverley and had the pleasure of sitting next to Scott Burns.
What a great bloke (even though he is a Collingwood man).
We spoke at great lengths about the AFL trade period and what he thought so far.
He spoke very positively about Richmond, which I found surprising.
Said that if we can end up with both Caddy and Prestia it would be a massive win for the club.
Also said that he rates Chris Yarran as one of the most elite talents in the AFL and if we could get him back it would be absolutely massive.
Asked him if Marley Williams would join Richmond and he said he had heard rumours but nothing in a while as he has been away from the footy club for 4 weeks.
Said he is excited by Daniel Wells and that they are expecting 18 games from him next year.
Didn't ask him about Mayne (should have).
That's about as close to 'inside info' as I'll ever get.
Nice one, totally agree with assessment

I really rate prestia... but i really cant see the talk on caddy do not rate him at all never strung enough good games together in a row for me to think hes gonna be a good player

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Totally wrong, big bodied inside midfielder who kicks goals, also a first round draft pick........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see how having someone like Short on the rookie list helps us? Would be much better off delisting Morris and re-rookieing him. Shorts proven he can play at the level and should be given every opportunity possible.

Castanga probably hasn't done quite enough yet, whilst Moore and Mabior have a long way to go.

Agree about Short, Castanga will be a gun, he's only a baby. Moore can go away, Mabior has all the talent in the world, just need the right coaching staff around to make him fulfill his potential

I hope we are talking to this guy for the delisted free agent period, instead of Lobbe.
Pretty hard to get a regular game at Freo with Sandilands in front of you.

upload_2016-10-18_1-22-4.png

Last edited:
I'm normally not one of these negative campaigners, but FMD - Any chance we are going to make a trade that will improve our list before the trade period finishes?

I'm normally not one of these negative campaigners, but FMD - Any chance we are going to make a trade that will improve our list before the trade period finishes?

It'll all happen over the last 2 days, all the bigger deals usually do.No point getting too upset about it

I really dont know how to feel.
A draft with endless inside midfield talent we are trading high for two inside mids. Surely if we were looking at getting rid of pick 6 and one of our top five players we would use that currency for a kpp.

Question is it looks like we will have a pick in the 20s a pick in 30s and 2 picks in 40s with Caddy and Prestia coming in what type of players do we draft with those picks?

Im also hoping we can off load Conca or Lennon for a pick upgrade. Turn one of our 40s into another pick in the 20s.

B. Grimes, Astbury/Griffiths, Williams
HB. Yarran/Markov, Rance, Houli
C. B.Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF. Martin, Elton/Griffiths, Menadue
F. Rioli, Riewoldt, Lennon
Fol. Hampson/Nankervis, Prestia, Caddy
Int. Miles, C.Ellis, Vlastuin, Short

Feels weird making a side without Lids. If we give up on the 3 tall forward line Lennon can be given a proper chance to make it.

Other option is if we get Nankervis he will be that 3rd tall rotating through the ruck. Is Nankervis big enough to play ruck the entire game so we dont Hampson?

Freo or Richmond.

Unless Freo have a disgusting year and another club "somehow" manage to offer a deal to good to refuse.

People have forgotten how good he is, especially playing over in WA.

How quickly we forget that fateful night at Etihad where TWs plans went up in smoke when Browny's leg broke. Was never the same again and it was a tailspin into retirement.

carlspoon board are confident that they will get fyfe

Carlton board is full of inbred knuckle dragging morons whos have their heads up each others arses

Worst posters, worst mods, worst board on all of big footy

They make the norf board look tolerant and educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back