List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think i found someone more brain dead then that iva bigun on the trade board. seeds or what ever has no clue. watch me get points for telling him yet his personal attacks about the tigers will go through to the keeper

I'm still so perplexed as to why Hawks and bombers are going so hard for JOM. He looked like a great player before his injuries but he would be one of the few (only?) players of all time to come back after such a long absence from the game and expect to dominate? I just can't think of anyone who has come back in the modern game and got back to their best.... Daniel menzel is the only one I can think of and really he hasn't set the world on fire and he's a ticking time bomb.

We are definitely overpaying and people at the club need to be held accountable for that and changes made without question.

However, ultimately if we add Caddy and Prestia to our midfield that's a considerable improvement. Prestia may not be worth 6 but I think that's getting in the way of people remembering that he is an excellent player when fit, last year or so has been down with injury but if we get him fit he will give us very high output. Caddy I thought was just about to arrive as a player at the end of last year and I think Danger took his role in the team as that aggressive inside mid, pushing Caddy back to a forward flank where he stalled a bit. Giving him a key role in our middle I think he could really thrive, only have to look at our hard Geelong are trying to keep him that he is capable of it.

So yeh, Richo and the boys are a few spuds when it comes to negotiating but we are getting quality players coming into our team, hopefully we add Yarran and that's an injection we haven't seen for years.

think i found someone more brain dead then that iva bigun on the trade board. seeds or what ever has no clue. watch me get points for telling him yet his personal attacks about the tigers will go through to the keeper

The other one, Hoops isn't much better. He is of the belief that the Geelong players wouldn't lie to the media. He believes that a statement made by Scott Selwood that Caddy will 100% be at Geelong next year is enough to consider Caddy officially not involved in any trade talks.
Naivety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other one, Hoops isn't much better. He is of the belief that the Geelong players wouldn't lie to the media. He believes that a statement made by Scott Selwood that Caddy will 100% be at Geelong next year is enough to consider Caddy officially not involved in any trade talks.
Naivety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol the scotts are the biggest s**t talkers in football.

Had a charity golf dinner tonight in Glen Waverley and had the pleasure of sitting next to Scott Burns.
What a great bloke (even though he is a Collingwood man).
We spoke at great lengths about the AFL trade period and what he thought so far.
He spoke very positively about Richmond, which I found surprising.
Said that if we can end up with both Caddy and Prestia it would be a massive win for the club.
Also said that he rates Chris Yarran as one of the most elite talents in the AFL and if we could get him back it would be absolutely massive.
Asked him if Marley Williams would join Richmond and he said he had heard rumours but nothing in a while as he has been away from the footy club for 4 weeks.
Said he is excited by Daniel Wells and that they are expecting 18 games from him next year.
Didn't ask him about Mayne (should have).
That's about as close to 'inside info' as I'll ever get.
Thanks for sharing... Did you ask him for his thoughts on the price gold coast are asking us to pay for him though? Did he think it was overs?

Tell me More !!!

images

I'm still so perplexed as to why Hawks and bombers are going so hard for JOM. He looked like a great player before his injuries but he would be one of the few (only?) players of all time to come back after such a long absence from the game and expect to dominate? I just can't think of anyone who has come back in the modern game and got back to their best.... Daniel menzel is the only one I can think of and really he hasn't set the world on fire and he's a ticking time bomb.
Yeah same for me too, I know high risk/high reward but this one seems fraught with danger, especially for the Bummers. The Hawks have more depth and recent runs on the board to cover a bad trade decision, but still it seems unlikely he'll ever be able to be the player his early potential indicated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah same for me too, I know high risk/high reward but this one seems fraught with danger, especially for the Bummers. The Hawks have more depth and recent runs on the board to cover a bad trade decision, but still it seems unlikely he'll ever be able to be the player his early potential indicated.
Yeah exactly, if you were a hawk fan and they ****ed it you can at least lean back on 3 flags in a row to comfort your little tassie tears.

You're right about essendon, seems so dumb what they're doing with this mega deal. Theyve overrated their list like we have too.

Yeah exactly, if you were a hawk fan and they stuffed it you can at least lean back on 3 flags in a row to comfort your little tassie tears.

You're right about essendon, seems so dumb what they're doing with this mega deal. Theyve overrated their list like we have too.
Exactly, it's its like having a good background in the bedroom department and you can root a 2/10 and just say "who cares?, I was pissed".

Sure but it can suit us.

I don't see how having someone like Short on the rookie list helps us? Would be much better off delisting Morris and re-rookieing him. Shorts proven he can play at the level and should be given every opportunity possible.

Castanga probably hasn't done quite enough yet, whilst Moore and Mabior have a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back