2018 Australia vs India - 1st T20I @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

T20I is still an international match, this team is representing Australia at the top level, we should be playing our best players and playing to win.
How very Adelaide Crows of you!

T20I is still an international match, this team is representing Australia at the top level, we should be playing our best players and playing to win.

If you knew bowling you'd know that fast bowlers are more suspect to injuries if they haven't had match conditioning, and that basically means bowling overs. They got 50 last week, they get another say 50 this week. Then they are ready to go by the first test. We don't need our quicks breaking down in the first test becuase they haven't had the bowling. They need to bowl spell after spell.

If you knew bowling you'd know that fast bowlers are more suspect to injuries if they haven't had match conditioning, and that basically means bowling overs. They got 50 last week, they get another say 50 this week. Then they are ready to go by the first test. We don't need our quicks breaking down in the first test becuase they haven't had the bowling. They need to bowl spell after spell.

Then the schedule is all wrong if we can't field our best team at international level in some matches

Then the schedule is all wrong if we can't field our best team at international level in some matches

That I 100% agree, this series should have been after the test matches not before. I mean how is Maxwell helping his test prospects?

Stoinis is exactly the kind of girthy, oily stallion this country needs to take it back to the promised land
In the beta era of character over cover drive selections, we have but one shining light, one man to buck the trend and grab the bull by the horns and lead us to the promised land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another stupid shot by Pant to lose the game for us. He is so over hyped.

And can't understand why Rahul is batting like a moron since couple of months. It's like he doesn't have any confidence. This should be the last series for him to prove his worth.

I mean how is Maxwell helping his test prospects?

If this year has been any guide CA don't care for GM or his prospects. Has been morbidly stupid given our weakened state but whatever. He's head ####ed now too so can't see him doing much in the shield.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I'm glad the system factors in losing 15% of your overs, the swing at everything overs too, out of the blue into the total your opponent needs to chase.

It would be like pulling a runner out of the race with 300m to go and averaging their time when everyone knows they were going to put the foot down at the end.

AJ Pie serving up fresh ones as usual I see, he has certainly spent some time perfecting 'the phantom' - that mongrel was disappearing into the stands with great regularity, lolz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back