Game Day 2022 SC Round 23 - Grand Final Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Crisp can suck my arse biscuits

Jack Sinclair, we don't deserve the magnificence of you and your lustrous mullet.
Take a bow,.you beautiful, beautiful human being.

Doesn't matter as Crisp sucks, dragging everything down
Was super keen on Doc and have spent three weeks working things around to bringing him in after his Bye. Steveo convinced me he had terrible second halves to seasons so I got Crisp instead. Close to my worst decision of the year.

"Cripps is an absolute beast and tearing them apart at the contest." - Channel 7 commentators

Not according to CD. LOL

Was super keen on Doc and have spent three weeks working things around to bringing him in after his Bye. Steveo convinced me he had terrible second halves to seasons so I got Crisp instead. Close to my worst decision of the year.
Wayne says that a lot too.

We all get stuff wrong

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be getting me mixed up with someone else - I didn't trade him out
sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate
Imagine even seriously considering it

Unless someone hacked your account of course

Unfortunately unlikely mate, the old Steele would tackle his way to a tonne, this version is a fraud a embarrassing as the captain of the football club.
He has been doing the drummer from Def Leppard thing since he came back from injury. Will be better next year.

"Cripps is an absolute beast and tearing them apart at the contest." - Channel 7 commentators

Not according to CD. LOL
That grab right in front that got taken off him for blocking off the contest had me happy as Larry and raging at the same time.

You didn’t post this?

I‘ll get the Admins on to it.
Why would you go out of your way to troll people who toss around trade ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back