Toast 2023 Freo Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

We have three picks left to go (I've added Wabjub to the end) and we still haven't had either Fyfe or Brayshaw picked once... ??

The team of Free Agents after the draft is going to be powerful
thankyou... don't know how I missed this but here I am.

The Free Agents who can now be selected on a first in, best dressed basis:

FB: Wilson, Hamling, Hughes,
HB: Walker, Pearce, Williams
C: Henry, Brodie, Aish
HF: Corbett, Reidy, Colyer
FF: Schultz, Jackson, Walters
R: Knobel, Fyfe, Johnson
I: Schultz, Fyfe, Wagner, Aish, Davies, Davies, Wilson, Hughes, Brodie, Hamling, Henry, Pearce, Colyer, Benning, Benning, Worner, Reidy, Williams

With all of Schultz, Fyfe, Aish, Davies, Wilson, Hughes, Brodie, Hamling, Henry, Pearce, Colyer, Benning, Reidy and Williams going undrafted.

By my count there could be six best twenty two players in there.

So ends the draft for the 2023 season. Claim your buddies should you wish to from the names above and keep note of those who take before you to ensure the player is still available - there won't be tracking from this point.
Swapping from Knobel to Jackson if no one has taken him already?

RonnieRaven has the penultimate selection in the draft at #50 and has chosen Andrew Brayshaw

... I swear it's not scripted..
AWESOME!
AB my boy, my hard work on the main boards got him an MVP in 2022.
Think I’ll turn it up a notch in 2023!
Half Fyfe Half Mundy, the man the myth the legend.
Brownlow, Norm smith, premiership to go buddy!

I: Schultz, Fyfe, Wagner, Aish, Davies, Davies, Wilson, Hughes, Brodie, Hamling, Henry, Pearce, Colyer, Benning, Benning, Worner, Reidy, Williams

With all of Schultz, Fyfe, Aish, Davies, Wilson, Hughes, Brodie, Hamling, Henry, Pearce, Colyer, Benning, Reidy and Williams going undrafted.

Wow, what a list of leftovers! Didn't we used to allow people to have two when there were no takers for the stragglers?

I'm very excited about what my buddy can bring in 2023 - have a good history of picking 'em! ;) Thanks fror organising, Taylor!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Pick #39 Arcassius has nominated the Pick #27 but since both Chapman and Lachie Neale are unavailable for selection he has taken Sam Sturt on a provisional basis, pending review.

The lawyers for Patrick Cripps have been engaged to sort out the details.

Ahh crap - another year of moonlighting :)

I'll take Fyfey just incase Chappy lets me down

With Pick #40 Mr Cheese takes Josh Corbett which could prove the value pick of the draft so far
Calling it now. Ronnie is the missing link and his 40 goals and general link up play are going to catalyse our forward line into a slick 100 points a game machine. A machine that is going to propel us to a premiership!

NB: for clarity, 'us' may also include Peel.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t believe who’s left! I am happy to let Grape Bear support Amiss and throw my support behind Allan medal winner Shooter Schultz

Brandon Walker for me then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back