Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That injury couldn't have had less to do with the surface, it's just bad luck how he landed. Identical to Walker.

This is AFL. Most games there’s an injury that forces a player out of the game. Most weeks there’s 4-5 long term injuries across the competition.

As you say how someone lands after jumping up for a marking contest has **** all to do with the surface.

PCL 6 months 📬
Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

You can put a line through Mcdonald but I’ve liked what I seen of Draper since he came in. Massive test for him this week. Showed some poise against the crows. A lot of Johnson about him.
Draper will be in the team for years to come, does hurt to not have McDonald's veteran experience though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we now put a SSP onto LTI to get a MYDP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kuek already on the LTI, so we have one MSD pick

If we want a defender then we could and grab Blight but then we are kind of just picking an untried Blight over a possible Davies, so don't think we will do it.

Ethan Phillips was the other untried one available but he got picked by the Hawks, not sure if there are many ready to go KPD's in the lower leagues now, teams have had shortages of them recently so most of the VFL ones have been picked up.

This was always the risk with Oscar as a backup, bloke has been injury prone his whole career, ofc its an unlucky injury but the reason he wasn't on a list was due to injuries tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back