Delisted #29: Alwyn Davey- Not offered a contract for 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Chalk up another 4 for the James Hird Academy. Alwyn III, Jayden, Alijah and Cruz.

The oldest 3 are hilarious, i've seen them horsing around VFL games running amok, against bendigo they had to recall a ball up because one of them kicked a ball onto the field.

Chalk up another 4 for the James Hird Academy. Alwyn III, Jayden, Alijah and Cruz.

The oldest 3 are hilarious, i've seen them horsing around VFL games running amok, against bendigo they had to recall a ball up because one of them kicked a ball onto the field.

I've seen the oldest three as well with ball in hand.

If we weren't barred from the first 2 rounds I reckon he was gone, now that we are he may get one more year.

He's the kind of player you can comfortably hold on your list and expect ten games from - I say keep.

Surely will get another year now, he will be better than an 8th round pick now that we've lost our first 2...

How old are they? Please tell me the mother is taller than Froggy and is good overhead...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 games, booyah.
image.png

Watching some of his highlights on YouTube last night. Bloody hell, he was ******* amazing before he injured himself. Terrorised opposition defenders.
Good call... Freaking awesome highlights. I'm still really cut at him getting dropped this year. Must have really been a technical/team aspect that caused that to happen because he still looked dangerous to me and was getting goals...

I agree Yaco.. the key was 100 games.. and he got that.. but CONSIDERING the sanctions.. I think maybe you could get him to roll around again next year..

Likely to be 'back up' only.. sort of like NLM this year.. he might give us 2-4 games and fill a role when required.

Definitely wasn't the worst on the field last night...

I'd retain him for one more year. Maybe even rookie list him if need be. Don't expect him to get any game time in 2014, but he'll be on the list if need be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back