Preview 2nd Elimination Final: North Melbourne vs Essendon, MCG, Saturday 6th of September, 7.15PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was more thinking of the field umpires been taken hostage by bogan Norf supporters when they are 60pts down @3/4 time but yeah, WADA OTT is a possibility too.
Robbo eating all the footballs in a booze fueled moment of extreme hunger can't be discounted, either.

So anyway...

Dem Bombers. **** I'm excited to be playing finals again.

speaking of, last time we were there the side was radically different. Hille, Davey, Spike, NLM retired, Monfries and Reimers gone, Jetta and Hardingham going and Melksham and Pears in the wilderness for very different reasons.

The deadwood of that football side is completely gone and been replaced for the better

Personally, I feel that our defence is the 'worst' it has been all season. Been a bit leaky over the last couple of weeks. I wouldn't say settled at all.

Not necessarily so - Still only conceded 20 shots against Carlton, 19 shots against WC, 24 shots against GC, 23 shots against Sydney That's very much in linw with the yearly average.

The first week of the finals personally is the best week of the entire final series. Generally four really good games with alot on the line. As much as I fear a defeat Im super proud to be a bombers supporter right now.

The more I think about this game the more I'm worried about us being a tall short down back, but we also need the flexibilty of playing Ryder in the forward line, preferably with Daniher. Think we will have to roll the dice with Bellchambers and pray Hibberd or Myers can play tall down back. I don't think they'll trust Steinberg in a final.

Really need our midfield to play a blinder.

Really need our midfield to play a blinder.

"I got this"
screen-shot-2014-02-04-at-1-10-46-am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyway...

Dem Bombers. **** I'm excited to be playing finals again.

This. Got tickets this morning for myself and the 3 boys. Got stick from SWMBO because I got mine before the ones for her game and she ended up in the top deck. Given how often she's seen finals recently I really didn't give much of a *.

CARN' BOMBERS!!!!!

For comparison, the last time we played finals, the team included:

Monfries, Lovett-Murray, Melksham, Fletcher, Hille, Hardingham, Davey, Reimers, McVeigh, Jetta, and Pears.

Some good names in there, but I think we've upgraded.

North's Finals Record Since 2000
Wins: 2
Losses: 8
Winning Margins: 10, 33
Loosing Margins: 125 (to us), 50, 38, 87, 106, 87, 35, 96
Record in first week: 0-6

You can't be certain of a team that has an average loosing margin of 13 goals even arriving.

Lots of analysis in here. Not many predictions. Come on guys, time to lay your genitalia on the line. Happy to have reconsiderations on Thursday night after team selections.

Bombers by 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back