Who will win?

• Australia

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • West Indies

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chasing 220 was always going to be a massive ask TBF.
220 is one of those chases where you have to risk losing by 100 runs to try and win. It’s a long shot to do but may as well go for it

Maxi struggling has completely shut the door.

Last edited:
Warner playing like old man river in the back end of his innings & Hardie plunking around set this rubbish in motion.

Warner playing like old man river in the back end of his innings & Hardie plunking around set this rubbish in motion.

Marsh plodding run a ball didn’t help. When you have a big chase you need to almost be ahead of the rate at the turn.

Should have come in a lot earlier,game was over when he arrived at the crease.

If they wanted to change the openers to Inglis at 4, I’d have opened with Maxwell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim David has to be the worst fielder in current national Australian setup - based on all formats.

Is a liability if he can only power hit . Needs to be good with fielding to be a lock for the Aussie T20 World Cup.
Disagree. Every other bat that we have likes to come in at the top order and aren't great at hitting straight away. It is why both David and Wade get games as they can come in at 6 and 7 and do a job to finish off the innings

Disagree. Every other bat that we have likes to come in at the top order and aren't great at hitting straight away. It is why both David and Wade get games as they can come in at 6 and 7 and do a job to finish off the innings
Tonights Tim Davids body language sucked . Fielding two instances where he looked half interested in the backend, also refused to take the extra run as he wanted to hog the strike.

Well just got back from Optus......got there late due to the F*KKEn stupid starting times...F**k you CA

Enjoyable game...but really sitting in the stands felt like both sides were going through the motions and just playing it out....dead rubber and all that

Thought we bowled okay at the start....Dorff was better and Hardie I thought bowled well...Zamps and Spencer got smashed Russell played a fantastic knock

The chase started off well Warner in a mood....the WA lads let down there supporters though needed to go hard longer Marsh Hardie Inglis poor with the bat I though....Mitch atm for me is just making starts and not going on with it

and to all those haters about the WA crowd ...go and blow yourself...we pulled 17k on a working school night at 4pm FFS the atmosphere was good ...thats more than the MCG pulled on a Friday night for the ODI only 16 k and I think the SCG only had 20k for a Sunday

Crazy they put it on at 4pm. Could have made it at least 5 so it still only finishes at 11 or 11.30 at the latest in the eastern states. Or a weekend would have been better
Even just swapping with Adelaide so that was 6.30pm local tonight and Optus would have been 4pm on Sunday would have been easily possible.

Back