Past #43: Sam Gibson - #63 '12 RD - 130 consec. NM games (club record) - NM --> ADL for pk91 '17 ND

Remove this Banner Ad

How about getting the ball in the defensive goal square, 25 seconds later, gets a kick on the wing, it rebounds and he lays a bone crunching tackle in the space of 40-50 seconds, how do you do that? I believe that was in the third.
normally that sort of stuff is a result of "smoke and mirrors" or channel 7 commentators mistaken identity. infact i have heard of players getting stats in games they havent even played in this year.

You would hope they did it purely for the sake of irony.

No such luck.

Gibbo such an important part of our midfield. They don't all need to be Brownlow Medallists.

And he's such a big part of us batting REAL deep mid wise.

Gibbo was excellent on the weekend his best game for the blue and white.

He tackled contested then created so much space on the rebound. He burned off Duncan in the first half and I seen a few times where Bartel was left laboring while Gibbo ran to space!

The only thing that let him down was a few sky balls into the forward 50! Needs to not blaze away as much and he'll be right!

I think ( which is dangerous) that Gibbo is about to crack 600 disposals - is that the first time we've had a player do it?

Anywho the guys an A grader, sure he over cooks the ball on occasion but am sure when you've run as far as he has kicking with legs that feel like rubber isn't easy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No such luck.

Gibbo such an important part of our midfield. They don't all need to be Brownlow Medallists.

And he's such a big part of us batting REAL deep mid wise.
Wait, what? I'm saying I hope they put a photo of Levi above a caption claiming it was Sam Gibson in an article calling Gibson an unknown for the sake of irony.

I truly hope that I never see "Out: Gibson" written on this board ever again. He will literally play every game he is fit for until he retires. The perfect player for this (often inconsistent) team

Complete with photo of Levi Greenwood as Sam Gibson.
What a disgrace. I've just left my job and am seriously considering applying for a journalist job at the HS, seems like the easiest job in the world

Just was having a look through a few recent drafts and I cant believe we picked up this bloke with pick 63 in the 2011 rookie draft, what a find.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back