Club History A note to all Magpie only Port Adelaide fans!

Remove this Banner Ad

Suck poo splitters!

That bloke that is/was a mod who derailed every thread about Port Adelaide with his incessant whining and invented history can eat the largest brownest poo in history today.

That bloke that is/was a mod who derailed every thread about Port Adelaide with his incessant whining and invented history can eat the largest brownest poo in history today.
Macca19? Mr Port Power? :p

Macca19? Mr Port Power? :p

In maccas defence the Magpies are the real Power. I mean Port Adelaide are the real Magpies. I mean cheer cheer the Power to win.

Who are we again?

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with all Magpie only Port Adelaide fans, only the ones who try to convert those of us to their way of thinking. I can see why a lot of Magpie fans did not want us to join the AFL. Two reasons, we do not get a premiership every other year(sometimes every year) and to see our team in finals we may have to pay as much for one final(transport and ticket) as we used to for the whole finals series.

I don't have a problem with all Magpie only Port Adelaide fans, only the ones who try to convert those of us to their way of thinking. I can see why a lot of Magpie fans did not want us to join the AFL. Two reasons, we do not get a premiership every other year(sometimes every year) and to see our team in finals we may have to pay as much for one final(transport and ticket) as we used to for the whole finals series.

The problem is, the vast majority don't know what they're talking about.

I saw a 'Port Power not Magpies' woman spouting off on Facebook about how 'the Magpies broke away from the Power'.

Their views are predicated on complete and utter bullshit.

The problem is, the vast majority don't know what they're talking about.

I saw a 'Port Power not Magpies' woman spouting off on Facebook about how 'the Magpies broke away from the Power'.

Their views are predicated on complete and utter bullshit.

Holocaust denier, naysayer, racist, splitter.

I bet you boo Adam Goodes for something other than how big a ***ker he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth was that clown ever a mod? Is now just an anti-Australian football troll on the main board.

I don't think he was ever a mod on this board.

It's an a grade tool that's for sure.

How on earth was that clown ever a mod? Is now just an anti-Australian football troll on the main board.

A Moderator on the the NFL board I believe.

Facebook seems channel 5AA. So glad I don't use it.
They & a handful of disgruntled fans in the minority are as bad as eachother when it comes to hurting the clubs brand if you listen to a few of the callers already giving their opinions. Rowe & Cornes listening to this at home would be loving this crap as it just reinforces their rubbish views on our club.

They're not the same club yada yada why should they wear a 'foreign' jumper? I wonder if these people have an issue with Power players helping the club get the minor premiership & a chance at a SANFL flag for the first time in a decade & a half.

Good lord now they've got a Power only lady who's crying saying she'll be watching Collingwood play on Sunday.. People it's just a jumper can't we just focus on the game instead of arguing about nothing...

Last edited:
I'm arguing with some chump on tweeton who said, and I quote, "let's roll over to the AFL and Collingwood shall we?"

Rolling over to Collingwood by wearing the prisonbar. Have we entered oppositeworld?

You'd expect this type of rubbish from trolling Crows fans but when it comes from our own supporter base it drives me freaking mad! How do you support a club and not know its history or flat out just deny it like a bible bashing clown that still thinks the earth is flat?
I wonder if they'll get all twenty of them on the show

You'd expect this type of rubbish from trolling Crows fans but when it comes from our own supporter base it drives me freaking mad! How do you support a club and not know its history or flat out just deny it like a bible bashing clown that still thinks the earth is flat?
Every club has a certain percentage of uneducated fans. We are no different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back