Roast Action to let the club know how p***ed off we are

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually what has happened to the renowned eagles supporters club choir… Was it a single
One off concert ? Surely a reunion tour after the Sydney game had to be ordered

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Unlike you to be so negative Miquel, try smiling, works for me.😁

eyJpZCI6Im9yaWdpbmFscy9pbWFnZXMvMTgyMTMwNS9hdHRhY2htZW50L21hcnRpbnRheWxvci0xODIxMzA1LmdpZiIsInN0b3JhZ2UiOiJzdG9yZSJ9

GD Hippies.

I say everyone boycotts the entire game. I'm an Optus Stadium bar worker and I would get paid to stand around and do stuff all for 7 hours - plus there'd be a low number of RSA incidents because no one would be drowning their sorrows in alcohol. It's a win for everyone!

How anyone can afford to drown their sorrows at Stadium prices in this economy baffles me.

Lots of free horse shyte in bags around Ascot. It's put out the front, you can just drive around and grab it. Delivery to the front doors of MR Park could convey a message ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

45,000 members have already paid for their seats. That's the reason I'm going. This will also be one of the most entertaining games in a while, given what is riding on it. If the players don't respond, Simmo is gone. If they do respond (is in effort and tackling), but it blows out late to a 10+goal loss, Nissan might be gone.

Or we might win 🤣
GIF by AFL

My suggestion is the following.

Get 100 of our most loyal BF posting fans.

Everyone is to smash a litre of very thick metamusil precisely 90 minutes pre bounce

Everyone mass run to the center square at the one minute pre bounce siren and get ready to spell NIS OUT in Optus' finest faecal matter.

Good plan? Everyone in? Cool.

This is his biggest failure and by all accounts it's his to own.

It's no surprise that we haven't gotten anything out of our lower picked players since the team came into operation.

If it isn't fixed by next season we will ruin so many careers a la Melbourne and all their failed first rounders.

Blow it up and farm them out to the WAFL clubs for next year till something better can be sorted

How’s schoey having a crack at the club now you’d think that would make it awkward when he comes into do his weekly segments this week.

How’s schoey having a crack at the club now you’d think that would make it awkward when he comes into do his weekly segments this week.
I get the feeling Schoey is one of those blokes with no shame who is the first to pipe up the moment he doesn't like something. It can be constructive but also a nuisance (because sometimes things are out of your control and you just have to suck it up). I can see why Simmo didn't really rate him.

FMD, this thread reads like a lynch mob . Does anybody realise that none of what is being said in hate is going to help our club get up off the canvas?
Let's try and keep it positive.

We've been keeping it positive for two years.

We've nodded at the narrative coming from the club and hoped to see some positive progress.

This is not progress. We are going backwards at a million miles an hour.

People have been given time and opportunity to get on top of issues with little positive result.

So eventually things need to change. Now is that time.

We've been keeping it positive for two years.

We've nodded at the narrative coming from the club and hoped to see some positive progress.

This is not progress. We are going backwards at a million miles an hour.

People have been given time and opportunity to get on top of issues with little positive result.

So eventually things need to change. Now is that time.
Look, I get it and also want our club to wake up but , jeez, some of the responses on here are disturbing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back