Roast Action to let the club know how p***ed off we are

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive already ordered 2800 bucks of "Trev Knows best" tshirts to hand out for the next home game but can mail you one if you give me your address
I ain't wearing Trev on my person anytime soon. Want him gone as much as anybody.
He has nearly killed my beloved club

I get the feeling Schoey is one of those blokes with no shame who is the first to pipe up the moment he doesn't like something. It can be constructive but also a nuisance (because sometimes things are out of your control and you just have to suck it up). I can see why Simmo didn't really rate him.

Yeah always have felt he has some sort of resentment towards the club since he’s left, which I then found weird when they hired him in a part time capacity. You feel he would probably be a lot more critical if he wasn’t still associated with them.

Yeah always have felt he has some sort of resentment towards the club since he’s left, which I then found weird when they hired him in a part time capacity. You feel he would probably be a lot more critical if he wasn’t still associated with them.

Something definitely went down in the whole hub scenario involving him (and Jetta) that still lingers. He alludes to it every now and then when jokingly talking about not getting a lap of honour

Can’t help but feel a lot of off field stuff took place during 2020 that destroyed the team culture.

The failure to perform in the covid hub foreshadowing what has taken place over the last two years.

Players like Schofield and Jetta falling out of favour quickly.

The Rioli stuff.

What on earth happened

Can’t help but feel a lot of off field stuff took place during 2020 that destroyed the team culture.

The failure to perform in the covid hub foreshadowing what has taken place over the last two years.

Players like Schofield and Jetta falling out of favour quickly.

The Rioli stuff.

What on earth happened
It was on that documentary they filmed during covid. Simmo called a bunch of players out on their conditioning and having taken the piss and obviously some spat the dummy. I assume he also stamped their papers, so it would have been a tense final year.

It may also be combined with him only going hard on the easy targets (Schoey, Jetta) but letting some players get away with it (Shuey, Yeo, Nic Nat). That would better explain the hole we're in now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was on that documentary they filmed during covid. Simmo called a bunch of players out on their conditioning and having taken the piss and obviously some spat the dummy. I assume he also stamped their papers, so it would have been a tense final year.

It may also be combined with him only going hard on the easy targets (Schoey, Jetta) but letting some players get away with it (Shuey, Yeo, Nic Nat). That would better explain the hole we're in now.
Yes, the scapegoats

Wasn't there Instagram videos getting posted during the down time when players were put in small groups to train and it was just Jetta dancing and shuffling and having a fat time while other guys were actually training?

He probably rocked up in sloppy nick and a few of the boys treated the whole thing like a holiday in that hub, Hammer Brayshaw talks about the buffets and stuff.

We were the first to pack up and leave with no return date at the dawn of a pandemic. World was ending, players left wives, children behind to help the league and were no doubt jaded about the sacrifice having been living in a Covid free State and also carrying the league with travel already in the regular H&A seasons. Whatever internal dialogue the club was pushing did not hit the mark and players lost focus.

Duff mentioned 2020 yesterday as part of his post 2018 wrap on the culmination of issues we've faced but said at some point the Tigers woke up and realised there was still a flag on the line and went after it, even with their off field issues that year. We couldn't regain our focus and the playing group living in such close quarters appeared to create fractures and cliques that took a hit to the overall culture.

Wasn't there Instagram videos getting posted during the down time when players were put in small groups to train and it was just Jetta dancing and shuffling and having a fat time while other guys were actually training?

He probably rocked up in sloppy nick and a few of the boys treated the whole thing like a holiday in that hub, Hammer Brayshaw talks about the buffets and stuff.

We were the first to pack up and leave with no return date at the dawn of a pandemic. World was ending, players left wives, children behind to help the league and were no doubt jaded about the sacrifice having been living in a Covid free State and also carrying the league with travel already in the regular H&A seasons. Whatever internal dialogue the club was pushing did not hit the mark and players lost focus.

Duff mentioned 2020 yesterday as part of his post 2018 wrap on the culmination of issues we've faced but said at some point the Tigers woke up and realised there was still a flag on the line and went after it, even with their off field issues that year. We couldn't regain our focus and the playing group living in such close quarters appeared to create fractures and cliques that took a hit to the overall culture.
Yep - Nic Nat and Jetta were paired together and appeared to be taking the piss. Were just dancing and laughing in the video they posted.

I think you might be reading the posts too seriously, most people are just taking the piss. Which is all you can really do when you're this epically bad.

So we're not dumping truck loads of s**t at Lathlain?

Ah well, better take this truck to Cockburn I guess 🤷‍♂️

I think you might be reading the posts too seriously, most people are just taking the piss. Which is all you can really do when you're this epically bad.

Seriously though, how good would it be if everyone rocked up to the game with a traffic cone, popped it on their seat and left?

That's all it looked like at the time but perhaps that's the only physical exertion he put in the whole time they caught up, and that attitude leaked through to the hub.
Yeah fair call, Jetta was always a bit on the laid back side.
Can't blame them for letting off some steam, but you're right, we don't know if they just clowned around for 5 minutes or the whole time

I would also add that the 2018 team drank their own bathwater a lot. Every guest on the WCE Backchat 1.0 in 2019 with Schoey was about the 2018 flag and They released that Friends Family Flags doco in 2020 when they're all still playing. Huge part of where we're at.

as an 11 game member this is one of the last matches I can attend due to going away (thank *). I want to go but I also don't. I probably will but I hope there is a lot of bronx jeers for lack of efforts and basic skill errors. Probably come late leave early

Remove this Banner Ad

Back