Meet Up Adelaide Crows V The Cats. Anyone planning to go?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have sorted out all the details and have a ticket for the game in Adelaide.
Who is planning to go and where are the best pubs for Cats supporters to go for a meal and beers?

Madam Josephine tee hee
I am after a pub for a meal and beer. I am not particularly interested in the **** and Bums shows. We have them in Geelong too.

I have sorted out all the details and have a ticket for the game in Adelaide.
Who is planning to go and where are the best pubs for Cats supporters to go for a meal and beers?
Go to The Archer on O'Connell Street, and it's a 10 minute walk to the ground. The Lion on Melbourne Street is ok. 15 minutes walk. Both better than most in the city. The Cathedral Hotel is about a minute away, but has bogan-ed up lately.

I am after a pub for a meal and beer. I am not particularly interested in the **** and Bums shows. We have them in Geelong too.
I spent a number of evenings at the Exeter and the Austral in Rundle Street when I was younger and lived in Adelaide.

Things have probably changed a bit since I last visited those establishments though.

Good thing about Adelaide, there are plenty of pubs around and everything is pretty close.

Not really. I'm open to suggestions. I went last year and didn't find anything worth returning to.

I am unfamiliar with Adelaide. I have only been there for two weddings. They were a fly/drive in fly/drive out event. I cannot help but be aware of fame of Hindley st establishments. I used to be a Redgum fan when I was young.:cool:

Personally, I'd not bother with Hindley St unless it has been tidied up since I left SA.

I have no intention of going there either. Not my scene.
The Cathedral Hotel sounds OK, but do they have a Synagogue Hotel?

I have no intention of going there either. Not my scene.
The Cathedral Hotel sounds OK, but do they have a Synagogue Hotel?
LOL, yeah there was a Synagogue Nightclub in Synagogue Place.

Probably called something else these days but I assume the dead-end street is still called Synagogue Place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm, Madame Josephine's is where you'll see **** and bums of a different variety, rabs. If a manboob and bloke or two's bum isn't what you're after, I'd suggest you stay away.

Having said that, literally around the corner from that establishment resides a business you may be interested in which goes by the same name. I thought you'd be keen on a pre-match trim of those flowing, shoulder length golden locks of yours.;)

http://madamejosephine.com.au

Umm, Madame Josephine's is where you'll see **** and bums of a different variety, rabs. If a manboob and bloke or two's bum isn't what you're after, I'd suggest you stay away.

Having said that, literally around the corner from that establishment resides a business you may be interested in which goes by the same name. I thought you'd be keen on a pre-match trim of those flowing, shoulder length golden locks of yours.;)

http://madamejosephine.com.au

Do the 2 places feature the same staff?

Yeah... actually I don't know, mate. Neither are establishments whose target market is one that I belong to.

And less so with me. And on the hairdresser establishment....well I don't need to explain that to anyone who knows me.

I used to live in North Adelaide in the 90s. The British on McKinnon Parade used to be very good. No idea if it is still there. I'm actually thinking about driving over for the game and might look in there if it still exists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back