Adelaide United 2016/17 season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be almost a record low crowd tonight. Match delayed by an hour due to the heat, but only decided at 5.30 which is pathetic.

Now the suns gone down and the humidity is up. Couple that with a team who has well and truly fallen off the cliff and you don't get bums on seats.

3rd week in a row and 4th out of 5 that we've played in stupid conditions.

I heard the club actually asked for a postponement and the FFA knocked it back and opted for an hour delay.

And as always it's last minute, just like the corresponding fixture last year (when the W-League curtain raiser got shifted with about 45 minutes notice)

Horror night, got in the stadium at about 6.50 and wondered why I hadn't received a starting lineup email, looked on FB to find out the game was delayed. Handled so poorly, that they delay this game and not the Wellington one is just beyond belief. Then the game started........

3 weeks in extreme heat, that result was bound to happen. Defending takes concentration and these guys were stuffed.

score predictions for tonight?

all I can say is at least we don't have to wear a horrific strip like that one the Jets have got on.

they've been getting the odd ball across to where you might normally expect a striker to be...

Defended as a team like we have done so few times. Our players were hacked to death too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He left our club in disgrace and rumour has it that he and his brother were due to return to the club next year to replace Amor.

I hope this puts paid to that

So apparently if Sydney hosts the FFA Cup final it'll either be at Allianz or Leichardt oval (almost certainly will be the latter if Adelaide make it)

What are the odds the FFA play the final at Marden if Adelaide get hosting rights :D

So apparently if Sydney hosts the FFA Cup final it'll either be at Allianz or Leichardt oval.

What are the odds the FFA play the final at Marden if Adelaide get hosting rights :D
We played our last final at Hindmarsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back