AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ATL can go and **** off

That was a heebie jeebie game.. I've been there, done that :mad::mad::mad: BUT learned my lesson.. only my homerism pumping up the Steelers a few CR notches …stupid gut feeling was screaming 'TRAP GAME, trap game' and likewise with Falcons on the road.

balmainforever

As Marklar_33 didn't submit, he gets the ROAD teams… is ineligible for the ND WIN..

His selections:

13: Submitted MNF/SNF
12: Submitted MNF/SNF
11. Phil
10. Atl
9. Jax

8. Tampa
7. Submitted Wash
6. Miami
5. Detroit
4. Tenn
3. Buff

2. GB
1. Caro

Score is 21 before SNF

His ND opponent is Dirty Bird… he'll have to still beat Marklar's score to claim the ND WIN.
So I won?
he's 21 max of 46
I already have 47....

That was a heebie jeebie game.. I've been there, done that :mad::mad::mad: BUT learned my lesson.. only my homerism pumping up the Steelers a few CR notches …stupid gut feeling was screaming 'TRAP GAME, trap game' and likewise with Falcons on the road.
Atl made Teddy look like Brady. Horrific defending all game. Never again touching ATL

Atl made Teddy look like Brady. Horrific defending all game. Never again touching ATL

Gotta hand it to Wizard.. smart FF drafting on Teddy. Looked very composed in the pre-season. Lots to be impressed about.

Watched Foles on that last drive…man, oh man… HORRIFIC play-calling (Chip??? WTF was that dumb arse screen??) and Foles threw it to NOBODY TWICE.. amateur level.. *smh* I don't rate the Niners this year and expected this game to be the Eagles road game to shake the early rust with a late game.. how WRONG was I??

*throw out my calculator* YOU're Right… start dancing DB!!

I think Marklar will play the 'the webste didn't save my selection' line.
Afterall, he did tip TNF, and it was a mid rating tip, so he probably started tipping.

I think Marklar will play the 'the webste didn't save my selection' line.
Afterall, he did tip TNF, and it was a mid rating tip, so he probably started tipping.

Can't really go there. I only tipped one game on Friday morning and tipped all the rest this morning.

SNFWeek4_NORDal_zps6bbb2f31.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw I scored 37 so far, thought I was doomed in ND as I was facing Moo this week but seems we are tied with myself having a points advantage tomorrow.

With any luck I'll have 2 wins in a row!

I'd like to think I'm a great chance at winning last place this season!

I'm having a shocker of a year ....worst ever

Saw I scored 37 so far, thought I was doomed in ND as I was facing Moo this week but seems we are tied with myself having a points advantage tomorrow.

I'd like to think I'm a great chance at winning last place this season!
Sorry well ahead of you there

Up to 15 match ups to be determined for MNF..
EIGHT of those are come from behind possibilities.. (yep, just like the Buccs!! :oops:)
First listed here are in the BOX seat provided they pick the MNF winner..
* denotes can TIE at best.

Billiever 46/10cr trails TGBB 47/1cr

BjToby 46/9cr trails Fuey 50/3cr

Blacky 48/11cr trails Rocco S 54/1cr

BoKnows 51/7cr leads Larkis 42/9cr*

Bucketss 37/11cr tied with Moo 37/7cr

Chism 59 /5cr leads BelikeMike 54/7cr

GeeCats07 48 6cr leads Jonesy 40/13cr

GG 41/10cr trails MattyT 42/6cr

JeffDunne 60/10cr trails Camsmith 61/8cr

Marcuz 53/6cr trails NDG 51/3cr

Osmodiar 34/12cr trails ShinyOnTop 39/3cr

PrimetimePricey 46/6cr leads Leezorr 36/11cr

RiggoDiesel44 52/9cr trails Lukozade 53/4cr

Striker475 49/3cr leads Chris 47/4cr

Superfreak 43/7cr leads GridWarrior 40/5cr

UPSET of the WEEK:
Arakaan (68th) defeating Balmainforever (Eq9th)

COMEBACK of the WEEK:
Galactic defeating Tomatosauceling after Tomatosauceling had a 19 point differential advantage after TNF.
also Marcuz & BoKnows34 fought back from a nine point differential on TNF to be in the BOX seat.

HIGH ROLLER SWEEPSTAKES CONTENDERS WEEK 4
Arakaan
is the firm favourite on 66 (12CR) with the current lead of just three points over Statsman74 (7CR).
There are up to TEN in the hunt but let it be noted JeffDunne has a double digit in his hip pocket to try share the honours with Statsman74.
Others in the running: AC83 67 max (4CR), PhillyCat 68 max (7CR), Camsmith 69 max (8CR), Crowman23 66 max (7CR), Arkie 67 max (8CR), Albertonrob 67 max (8CR) and Sven 66 max (9CR).

Relying on my tipping in the clutch is fraught with hopelessness.

Just lock in 78CR. No doubt at all. Former HRS champion will stake his claim for title no.2 after tommorrow.

Gotta love those in the AE with an air of confidence about ANY TEAM atm… :D There are seven candidates in the picture with the same idea.

tumblr_msd4upU4pp1sootn5o1_400_zps881a8b18-1.gif

After a promising start, I have no confidence in my ability to read the form of any team right now! #stinker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back