AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrows game is just as hard to pick!

Chiefs at home are VERY hard to beat and with a healthy J Charles back they will be no push over, but the Pats can do anything and Brady has a great MNF record but is now in a walking frame with a failing offense!!. Pats have beaten no one of relevance with a loss to the Fins then wins over Minny and Oakland in a 16 -9 shoot out.....:rolleyes: Woopt de doo!! I have no doubts though the Pats will salute......

Considering my ND opponent be like mike has to tip correctly and differently to what i do to beat me after the Eagirls screwed me after having a full set of downs from inside the 5yd line only to turn it over on 4th and 1 gifting SF the win with under 2mins to go.....

Yes Chip Kelly this is not college football you goose and Foles is struggling now after his breakout season last year and you are lucky to be where you are now with some very lucky wins. Today you got found out after Foles stuffed up and blardy run the ball on 3rd and 1 then 4th and 1 while you have McCoy in your team with the game on the line....... :mad:

No wonder Philly's trophy cabinet is as bare as a nuns sexual diary.

All 32 teams can go fck each other in the dick hole

I'm sorry I let you down brother. Been too busy to download and watch all the replays and give you my expert analysis.

At least you got that 13CR from ELITE Manning :p

I'm sorry I let you down brother. Been too busy to download and watch all the replays and give you my expert analysis.

At least you got that 13CR from ELITE Manning :p

The reality is that GG stands a serious SHOT of Upstaging the undefeated rookie: mattyt78 in what could open up the JJ Watt Division. With each of the three Division Dogfights going into MNF.. the smokescreens are clearly evident with MOO & GG playing down their chances.. Don't buy it..

Tomorrows game is just as hard to pick!

Chiefs at home are VERY hard to beat and with a healthy J Charles back they will be no push over, but the Pats can do anything and Brady has a great MNF record but is now in a walking frame with a failing offense!!. Pats have beaten no one of relevance with a loss to the Fins then wins over Minny and Oakland in a 16 -9 shoot out.....:rolleyes: Woopt de doo!! I have no doubts though the Pats will salute......

Forgot to mention that the Chiefs were totally outplayed in their own house in the season opener by the Tennessee Titans!! So much for being 'very Hard to beat'..o_O *facepalm* Bill Belichick is NO MUG. Dubious strategist but NO MUG.. Pats are 15-6 on MNF during BB's reign with the Pats says it all. Chiefs layed an EGG from their only two Prime time outings…not including TNF when their D played lights out on the road @ Philly.

Last edited:

The reality is that GG stands a serious SHOT of Upstaging the undefeated rookie: @mattyT87 in what could open up the JJ Watt Division. With each of the three Division Dogfights going into MNF.. the smokescreens are clearly evident with MOO & GG playing down their chances.. Don't buy it..

Forgot to mention that the Chiefs were totally outplayed in their own house in the season opener by the Tennessee Titans!! So much for being 'very Hard to beat'.. *facepalm* Bill Belichick is NO MUG. Dubious strategist but NO MUG.. Pats are 15-6 on MNF during BB's reign with the Pats says it all. Chiefs layed an EGG from their only two Prime time outings…not including TNF when their D played lights out on the road @ Philly.

After all these years of AE tipping and watching NFL together have the Titans not taught you anything!! ;)

They have been the hardest team to tip for 4 years at least! lol They always seem to screw you whether you tip them or against them!!!

weak division ;)
i have been quite disappointed with my tipping so far tbh

Well, I'm 3-1 :eek: and enjoying the 'winning feeling'.. aside from the usual 'el stinko' performance.. I'm right on target to finish outside the Top 40.. but it's worth mentioning I had a sweet run on the inside rail in 2012 when I finished a incredible 16th.

Happy that manureid SHOT himself in the foot with the Deadskins (9CR!! :D ) and then pulled the same stunt with the crusty Falcons on the road. Thanx Manureid. Twarby is now the leader of our rat pack!!

So at 0-4 and miles off the CR lead, with most of my temptation picks gone and one of the first out of 3XKO - what can I still win?
high roller sweepstakes - post a top score any of the remaining weeks to enter.

Drop zone elimination - avoid being one of the bottom 5 scores every week rest of the season.

Last chance saloon - an end of year fa cup style next duel-like comp.

Last chance saloon - an end of year fa cup style next duel-like comp.
Tennis style next0duel like comp.
fa cup implies random draw.
LCS has seeds..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm no good at that either.

Just what exactly ARE you good at mate?? :confused:

:D

O.k i will give you awesome Sydney tour guide and Pizzeria finder at 1am! ;) :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Listened to Ross Tucker and changed a few tips. That freakin hurt....:mad:

UPSET of the WEEK:
Arakaan (68th) defeating Balmainforever (Eq9th)

It took a near faultless performance and the saints to be crap to beat me though.
Still nestled quite nicely inside the top 10 though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back