AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was sitting in a restaurant in Paris watching the Steeler game live scoring on my phone. Game in hand with barely any time left, I wisely switch my phone off ensure my wife stops the death stares from across the table.

So I log on tonight, see my tipping results, and go "Hey, its telling me the Steelers lost. That cant be right."

Then I checked ESPN.

Seriously, merde.

MNF4A_zps6a2f1cc3.jpg

MNF4B_zps44fb30eb.jpg

MNF4C_zps5546d81c.jpg

MNF4D_zpsa737cce9.jpg

Note that the guys aligned on the LEFT need the PATS to WIN if it's not obvious enough.
Before MNF kicked-off the following three ND match ups were determined due to no indifference in selections:

Boknows34 (2-2) defeated larkis (0-4)

Primetime Pricey (2-2) defeated Leezorr (2-2)

superfreak (3-1) defeated Gridiron Warrior (1-3)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling Chism is going to finish #1 on the season and we'll never hear the end of it :(

I seriously doubt that.

For one i am NEVER a bragger and despise people that do, unless i am brought into it by discussion to defend myself etc but will never bring it up to pull my own chain without being provoked.

Secondly it is only Week 4 and one bad week can see you drop 30 odd places.

NFL is very random and anything can happen, last year i reckon i lost 5+ ND encounters by less than 6pts with dodgy calls, unreal plays , rubbish Flags ,to down right being totally unlucky when a few teams screwed me after being 20+ pts up at half time or scoring a TD on 4th and 43 with 8 seconds to go!

It is a marathon not a sprint and who cares who is leading or close to it after Week 4.

I am just taking the win at this point and happy to be Top 10.

I certainly do not GAF

:)

NFL is hard to Tip mate and numerous years of AE and close Multis for $5 that are paying over 1k taught me this early!! Never a given thing in this league and every team can be beaten.

Just go with your gut and who you think will win without reading to much into Stats IMO.

Just logged in to the AE tipping site, and I was greeted with the wonderful Next Duel results! :)

Well done JeffDunne , particularly like the side bar with other results from my division... excellent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back