Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Crows v North Sat July 1st 1:45pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • North by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm but heaps of Pies supporters telling me the Crows always get an umpiring ride at Adelaide Oval.

You/they did the last time Collingwood played there and you know it.

I am watching the other game right now so will take your word for it about the Crows getting hosed today.

Umpiring this season overall seems to be at an all time low. I honestly reckon every team this season has copped it sweet from the ups in at least one game so far.

You/they did the last time Collingwood played there and you know it.

I am watching the other game right now so will take your word for it about the Crows getting hosed today.

Umpiring this season overall seems to be at an all time low. I honestly reckon every team this season has copped it sweet from the ups in at least one game so far.
Too many umpires.

Turned this on for a 200-point Adelaide score, stayed for a high-scoring and entertaining shootout.

Foxfooty's decision to call games remotely again made a commentator look foolish.

This time Derwayne couldn't see that a goal was scored.

Would have been easier being at the ground watching players' reaction.

Can't do that watching a TV screen hundreds of kms away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crows have been really good for footy this year.

One thing I love about how Adelaide play is how quick they move the ball. The ball’s almost in constant motion and it’s entertaining to watch.

"It should be a good contest here because they're evenly matched in numbers" - Dermott Brereton

Jesus, the level of analysis is inspiring.

Back