Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Crows v North Sat July 1st 1:45pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • North by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne the team with the "best youth" for 6 years now, had 4 umpires determined to give them a chance in the first half lost by 10 goals to an even younger list and they want to pretend like they add anything to the competition.

Do everyone a favour and fold so we can avoid a bye when Tasmania comes in.

Well at least you're not upset about it mate, that's the main thing

North Melbourne the team with the "best youth" for 6 years now, had 4 umpires determined to give them a chance in the first half lost by 10 goals to an even younger list and they want to pretend like they add anything to the competition.

You know what ? Knowing your club and its history of imploding in finals bar the fluke Bradbury flags in 97 and 98, I am backing North Melbourne to win a flag again before the Crows.

And to think, I was desperately wanting you guys to win the 2017 Grand Final too against Richmond. If that is how most of you Crows fans feel about the smaller, battling Vic Clubs, I am so rapt you got smoked that day :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oooftt. Imagine being this triggered after a 10 goal win 😂

How were they fluke Bradbury grand finals? One of them was against the hottest team in the comp with the best player to ever play the game. Were you even alive to watch them?

Yes I was 17 and 18 when they happened.

Crows were lucky Libba's 'goal' was judged a point in the 1997 prelim final and under the current finals system, you would have bowed out in 1998 after your flogging in the first final by the Dees

Also in that grand final that year, North kicked themselves out of a flag with their woeful goal kicking conversion in the first half.

No offence, but it was two of the most unimpressive flags I have seen in my lifetime (I am 43)

Yes I was 17 and 18 when they happened.

Crows were lucky Libba's 'goal' was judged a point in the 1997 prelim final and under the current finals system, you would have bowed out in 1998 after your flogging in the first final by the Dees
Well you got a few years on me, I was 14 and 15 at the time. That is some serious cope about libbas goal and how it would be different under the current finals format. No point arguing against those 2 facts.

Also in that grand final that year, North kicked themselves out of a flag with their woeful goal kicking conversion in the first half.
Yeah, Carey and north choked. Jarman and McLeod didn't.

No offence, but it was two of the most unimpressive flags I have seen in my lifetime (I am 43)
Well I'm a little biased but if you look at our teams that won the premierships they were stacked with talent.

Regardless it's been far to long between drinks. For both south Australian teams.

Well you got a few years on me, I was 14 and 15 at the time. That is some serious cope about libbas goal and how it would be different under the current finals format. No point arguing against those 2 facts.

Yeah, Carey and north choked. Jarman and McLeod didn't.

Well I'm a little biased but if you look at our teams that won the premierships they were stacked with talent.

Regardless it's been far to long between drinks. For both south Australian teams.

Agree with you on your last point. Assuming Carlton don't make the finals (100-1 odds at this point) I probably would prefer a Crows or Power flag over any of the Vic clubs (esp Collingwood) or Brisbane.

You know what ? Knowing your club and its history of imploding in finals bar the fluke Bradbury flags in 97 and 98, I am backing North Melbourne to win a flag again before the Crows.

And to think, I was desperately wanting you guys to win the 2017 Grand Final too against Richmond. If that is how most of you Crows fans feel about the smaller, battling Vic Clubs, I am so rapt you got smoked that day :)

You must be so sick of having to find a new team every September.

Back