2.5U 3rd QTR line -4.5 port @1.91
2.5U 4th QTR line -4.5 port @1.93
2.5U port H2H (sportsbet special) @1.45
$5 Gray disposals @5.00
$3.25 Port 40-59 margin @6.00
$1 on each Cotchin, reiwoldt, deledio 1st goals @8, @4, @14
1.5U Multi [1st team to 6 behinds Port & 1st team to 6 behinds Essendon.] @3.15
0.5U Hawks, Syd, North, Port all 1-39, Multi @21

up about 5U this weekend, which is good for a change.

Just a quick question as I'm unsure about the outcome of my bet I had placed over the weekend. I went to the tab and had a two leg multi on most disposals head to head option. I selected Barlow to have more than mcveigh which got up but with my second selection I had bastinac to have more than atley. My question is how can this bet stand when he was selected as the sub which gave him next to no chance. Am I wrong in thinking that I am hard done by?

Just a quick question as I'm unsure about the outcome of my bet I had placed over the weekend. I went to the tab and had a two leg multi on most disposals head to head option. I selected Barlow to have more than mcveigh which got up but with my second selection I had bastinac to have more than atley. My question is how can this bet stand when he was selected as the sub which gave him next to no chance. Am I wrong in thinking that I am hard done by?
They are the rules. Now that you know them, you'll unload on Atley next time.

For those who were relying on Port to win 1-39 to win your multi, did you end up hedging?
well i didnt know what to do, but i decided not to hedge by going Rich1-39 - and it probably was best i didnt do that.. But i did put $3.25 on Port 41-59pts @6.20 to cover my loss when i thought port might win by more than 40pts. and it was nice that came off, (just).
so i didnt get my nice $200 profit from my $10 multi.. but i did cover my stakes and made a small $7 profit. i guess anything in the green is a good thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back