Review AFL Round 22 autopsy - Hawthorn defeats Geelong by 23 points

Remove this Banner Ad

could have said those things to instill a little calm and help build some confidence amongst our supporter base. Majority on this board do not see us as being a chance in September (this is a similar trend amongst people I have chat with at work) and that could also depreciate ticket sales to the upcoming matches so perhaps they weren't being entirely truthful NSFB?
Possible but it looked like they were trying things from my seat at the ground. I for one wouldn't not turn up just because he said something as you suggest may be the case. Wouldn't faze me in the slightest tbh.

Last edited:
however, have watched the game a few times over and there's no doubt in my mind we were playing funny buggers but so too was Clarkson. Going to be a cracking match and anyone who seriously believes we are going to get annihilated, what a rude awakening it shall be.
Port winning would do us a massive favour. No pressure on us given the "managed" players. No recognised first ruck has me a bit uneasy, otherwise that 'cracking match' may not eventuate.

Hopefully Leuenberger is underdone and doesn't have a huge influence on the game.

Every time I think of Brown and Walker competing for the spot vacated by Kersten, I think of the Dark Knight for some reason:p.

that pout he does which girls do to attract guys is bloody embarrassing

dermott.jpg

you throw in the eyelash makeup and the botox he has has done to the lips and forehead . . .
facepalm.gif

That s**t belongs in Hawthorn.
Sam Newman says hi...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back