Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an absolutely egregious comb over.

Surely that's not their president? It has to be a comedy act.
It's beautiful.

he probably loves the open plains of Tullamarine.

The whispy strands blowing in the wind would be mesmerising.

You could pretty much say anything.

Dwayne sounds upset people are having a crack at the Bombers. What a dick hole
Whaaaaaaaat? You're telling me that people think a club throwing it's coach under the bus just so they can miss out on another coach is bad management? I couldn't believe it.

We are right through the looking glass here. I just spent 12 minutes watching Damo effusively praising us as a club and then kicking the tar out of the corpse that is *.

Strange days indeed.
I can’t believe it until I see it with my own eyes. 😱😱

Rutten presser now;

First question from Tom Browne essentially is "why are you still here? why haven't you packed it in?"

Rutten's response : "Fundamentally, I made a committment to this football club, it's members, and the players. To coach them as well and as hard as I can. Now's a time when they need strong leadership and strong direction"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

season 6 GIF

LMAO he is RATTLED.

Rutten presser now;

First question from Tom Browne essentially is "why are you still here? why haven't you packed it in?"

Rutten's response : "Fundamentally, I made a committment to this football club, it's members, and the players. To coach them as well and as hard as I can. Now's a time when they need strong leadership and strong direction"
Rutten is the only one left with any class.

Rutten presser now;

Good for them someone at the club is finally showing some, I guess...

Rutten presser now;

Couldn't have handled this mess any better, classy.

Nice Caroline Wilson whack on SEN but Dwayne Russell says "no need to whack Caro, she's a JOURNALIST".

No, she's an opinionist. Somebody who makes up stories in order to provoke viewers into watching the garbage shows she participates in for ratings. Like Dwayne Russell.
Was it a caller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back