Mega Thread All things positive (the Rainbow connection) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Implied yes.

875.gif

Paul Roos: Now don't you fret; when I'm through, Dangerfield won't set foot in Adelaide again. I can be very, very persuasive. [loads gun]

actuallyfunnydetective.png

PR: Oh c'mon, sign with Melbourne.
Patrick Dangerfield: No.
PR: I'll be your friend.
PD: No.
PR: Oh, you're mean.

Last edited:
Check out the Lions' board talking about us 'Melbourne-ising' players and how Toumpas' heart isn't in it. At least we're giving them a laugh, because their football is as bad as ours :rainbow:

Check out the Lions' board talking about us 'Melbourne-ising' players and how Toumpas' heart isn't in it. At least we're giving them a laugh, because their football is as bad as ours :rainbow:

The irony is that they just had a mass exodus of first and second round draft picks.

I didnt get a cold after going to the GWS game in nothing but jeans, tshirt while sitting in the rain for half the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel dumber for reading that. Now this is a rainbow thread. No place for words like Ralph, Barrett, or Wilson. Unless they write a positive story, who am I kidding that will never happen.
Ralph, Barrett & Wilson got hit by a bus.

That work?

The next five weeks before the bye and Queen's Birthday game: Gold Coast, Sydney, Adelaide, Footscray and Richmond. All at the MCG barring Adelaide which is at AO. None are guaranteed wins or even likely wins, but there's no reason we shouldn't be competitive in all of them. If we play like we did today, we will be. Adelaide in round 7 might be our best chance for an interstate win all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back