Fantasy Alpha Dynasty 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Also a big fan of these two trades during the 2014 draft:

Dspeed gets: TY.Hilton + L.Bell + 12
GG gets: S.Bradford + M.Brown + 14

Nakeddeadguy gets: S.Jackson + 12 + 26
Dspeed gets: A.Peterson + 23

Landed me arguably the top 2 RBs in the 2015 projections and a very good WR in one of the best projected offences of 2015

So despite all the braggadocio in the room, Dspeed still didn't win anything?

My my...

Think the Julio trade was a complete win win tbh. Wizard used it as a massive stepping stone to a rebuild rather than keeping the player who would help him win now.

And Harvin has only just turned 27 ;)

Oh what a shite draft

Sad to say he'd be close to No 2 on my depth chart
If you want a s**t draft, look at 2013s... Would say a solid 10 of the first round picks are busts for their pick, 1.07 Lacy is the best pick probably followed by 2.01 Hopkins of the top batch from the draft. Allen at 3.02 and finally C Johnson at 6.12. Ugh. Still some potential to be realised (ie Michael) but...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thinking was I'm not good enough to win it this year, so am building. Dez is a big loss, but I think I'm pretty loaded with young WRs. RB is horrible for me, hoping to address that and a stud QB in the draft.
AP wasn't going to play in my next championship, and I threw some darts that look like missing in Freeman & Carey, but you throw enough and eventually one will stick.

If you want a s**t draft, look at 2013s... Would say a solid 11 of the first round picks are busts for their pick, 1.07 Lacy is the best pick probably followed by 2.01 Hopkins of the top batch from the draft. Allen at 3.02 and finally C Johnson at 6.12. Ugh. Still some potential to be realised (ie Michael) but...

Bell was a great pick. Not a bad draft for me that year. Got K Allen & Denard Robinson in the 3rd, Kelce in the 4th. Traded for Demaryius and DeMarco. Game changer.

So despite all the braggadocio in the room, Dspeed still didn't win anything?

My my...

Think the Julio trade was a complete win win tbh. Wizard used it as a massive stepping stone to a rebuild rather than keeping the player who would help him win now.

And Harvin has only just turned 27 ;)
Yep, managed to come second by just a few points despite Peterson not playing after week 1, imagine what I could do with him playing!

And Harvin is done!

Yep, managed to come second by just a few points despite Peterson not playng after week 1, imagine what I could do with him playing!

And Harvin is done!
I like it how no one can possibly do well from trades wth you. Reinforces my opinion that you'll only do trades you think are massively in your favour :p now that Harvin isn't a destroyette he's worthless, but if he was still on your roster, at least a first :D

Don't think it would've changed much tbh given you were already scoring well from the position.

I like it how no one can possibly do well from trades wth you. Reinforces my opinion that you'll only do trades you think are massively in your favour :p now that Harvin isn't a destroyette he's worthless, but if he was still on your roster, at least a first :D

Don't think it would've changed much tbh given you were already scoring well from the position.
And yet I trade quite often, I must have missed the point of making trades? Am I not supposed to be trying to better my side?

Last edited:
Does anyone else have 4 starting QBs on their roster....?
4 starting yes.
Peyton, Mariota Ryan and some twit for Cleveland.

And yet I trade quite often, I must have missed the point of making trades? Am I not supposed to be trying to better my side?
I much prefer you making it worse tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back