American players

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not us however?

Correct. Not they are not US citizens, they are Canadians. But US and Canadians are all Americans, just like Mexicans.

People were saying that Canadians aren't Americans - that's wrong

Thankfully the Americans haven't taken up footy (AFL). They would dominate!
Can you imagine a 6"8, 120kg, athletic CHF!

Thankfully the Americans haven't taken up footy (AFL). They would dominate!
Can you imagine a 6"8, 120kg, athletic CHF!

I've often wondered how someone like LeBron James would go.

People used to marvel at Dean Cox and how he played 'like a midfielder' at 204cm tall. James is 203cm, 113kg and is comfortable all over the basketball court. Would he have the endurance to play a sport that lasts for 80 minutes and is played on an oval 160m long?

People used to marvel at Dean Cox and how he played 'like a midfielder' at 204cm tall. James is 203cm, 113kg and is comfortable all over the basketball court. Would he have the endurance to play a sport that lasts for 80 minutes and is played on an oval 160m long?

No

Jason Holmes would have to be a strong chance later in the year if Longer and/or Hickey happen to go down. Dominates the hitouts on a regular basis in the VFL thanks to his height and big leap and is now having more of a presence around the ground. Would have played a game or two late last year if we had a spot open to upgrade him from the rookie list, according to the club. Didn't look out of place in the NAB Challenge.

The drunken "which NBA player would you want in your footy side" debate has been on-going in my group of mates for years...

I'm standing by my "Orlando Shaq at full forward" call. Them pack marks!

#shaqspaddock

The drunken "which NBA player would you want in your footy side" debate has been on-going in my group of mates for years...

I'm standing by my "Orlando Shaq at full forward" call. Them pack marks!

#shaqspaddock
I sometimes wonder what he could of been if he was that shape in the NBA. I know injuries and playing 82 games a year isnt the best thing for big bodies like him. But if he could of stayed in shape.

Richard Nixon (vale) played for the tigers
He did?

richard_nixon_s_head.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back