Andrew Gaff V Reece Conca

Gaff v Conca

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not every week but it would certainly happen.

It most certainly would not. Deledio (unless you're Adelaide), followed by Martin, followed by Cotchin.

It most certainly would not. Deledio (unless you're Adelaide), followed by Martin, followed by Cotchin.

They're all better players than Gaff but he would get tagged every now and then for the same reason that Stanton sometimes gets tagged ahead of Watson,Heppel,Goddard and Zaharakis(at his best) despite the fact that they are all better footballers.

Gaff by an absolute mile.

It's a shame it's going to take a while for the Eagles to build a midfield that takes the pressure off of him.

Reminds me of us with Daniel Wells in the early days.

Gaff, when he learns to break the tags he will be elite. And there's a reason he gets tagged.

Conca looks good, but has only played 10 or so 'good' games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really tough poll this one as I think both have the potential to be superstars.

Conca just for me cause of take a superstar inside mid over a superstar outside mid. But there's a bees dick in it on potential for mine.

Really tough poll this one as I think both have the potential to be superstars.

Conca just for me cause of take a superstar inside mid over a superstar outside mid. But there's a bees dick in it on potential for mine.

I don't think either have the potential to be superstars. Tough to be a superstar when you're as outside as Gaff is. Even tougher when you have no elite attributes like Conca.

I don't think either have the potential to be superstars. Tough to be a superstar when you're as outside as Gaff is. Even tougher when you have no elite attributes like Conca.

We're going to have to agree to disagree. If gaff can learn to break a tag he can absolutely dominate teams. Conca is also very damn creative on the inside and I think he could also be a superstar.

Gaff for me at this stage, still can find the ball at will when he cops no attention.

Back