Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Those studies (which all the tunnel vision die hards refer to) were fraudulent as uncovered by the whistleblower Dr William Thompson. Members of the public have received the raw data from those studies which show a link to early MMR vaccination and autism in African american boys.

As it turns out Dr Andrew Wakefiled isn't "anti-vaxx" (and neither am i) but in the absence of data proving the MMR vaccination is safe why can't individual vaccinations (measles, mumps and rubella) be administered separately. Why is this combination the only option to get these important vaccinations? Parents do not have the option to get them separately. This is madness.

So you have evidence that single shot vaccines would be safe and effective alternative, if we entertain the fantasy that there is no data demonstrating the MMR vaccine is safe?

So you have evidence that single shot vaccines would be safe and effective alternative, if we entertain the fantasy that there is no data demonstrating the MMR vaccine is safe?

the argument goes that the CDC deliberately hid data in a study which showed a massive increase in rates of autism for certain ages, among (only) african american males. of course, the data wasn't hidden, it doesn't show that, and nicky "im not against vaccines" is a gullible fool. indeed, the data is publically available for all to see, and the statistical methods used by brian hooker were destroyed upon publication (even the vanity journal he published them in retracted his re-interpretation of the data).

Last edited:
I imagine there is a high correlation between those that are anti vaccers and those that are climate change deniers.

GoogleUVenn.png

Also a strong correlation between anti-vaccers and fundamentalist Christian home-schoolers.
Not really relevant I know, but the cricket team with which I'm involved has two brothers who play with us. Each was home schooled, as were their eleven brothers and sisters. The older brother has played the game at its highest suburban level, and is quite accomplished, if a bit headstrong. He's about 21 y.o.

His younger brother opens the batting in our firsts, and is barely 14 y.o. He was the most accomplished batsmen, with the most perfect technique I've seen in 54 years of involvement in cricket. He already had this when he was just 12 y.o. He is now benefiting from the increased strength a couple of years brings. However, he has virtually no social skills, which is hardly surprising. Last Saturday, he managed to run out both his captain, and separately, his brother. Some work needs to be done on his (lack of) verbal interactions. If he is unable to overcome this deficit in his makeup, it will amount to the greatest waste of talent imaginable.

Not really relevant I know, but the cricket team with which I'm involved has two brothers who play with us. Each was home schooled, as were their eleven brothers and sisters. The older brother has played the game at its highest suburban level, and is quite accomplished, if a bit headstrong. He's about 21 y.o.

His younger brother opens the batting in our firsts, and is barely 14 y.o. He was the most accomplished batsmen, with the most perfect technique I've seen in 54 years of involvement in cricket. He already had this when he was just 12 y.o. He is now benefiting from the increased strength a couple of years brings. However, he has virtually no social skills, which is hardly surprising. Last Saturday, he managed to run out both his captain, and separately, his brother. Some work needs to be done on his (lack of) verbal interactions. If he is unable to overcome this deficit in his makeup, it will amount to the greatest waste of talent imaginable.

One of the most interesting yet irrelevant posts ever

So were they smacked or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrid dangerous point of view. Shameful really.
On par with a religious sect telling people how to live their lives and political party being in their pocket.

Horrid dangerous point of view. Shameful really.
Yeah, nah, not really. When this "debate" is killing dozens each year with the potential to kill thousands more had it be left unchecked, I'm more than happy to curb rights of free speech to prevent those who have no ******* clue what they're talking about from getting up on the soap box and knowingly spreading falsified information to those who don't know any better.

Call me a freedom hater or a nazi or whatever, but at the end of the day I'm just a simple guy who doesn't like the thought of dead kids.

Yeah, nah, not really. When this "debate" is killing dozens each year with the potential to kill thousands more had it be left unchecked, I'm more than happy to curb rights of free speech to prevent those who have no ******* clue what they're talking about from getting up on the soap box and knowingly spreading falsified information to those who don't know any better.

Call me a freedom hater or a nazi or whatever, but at the end of the day I'm just a simple guy who doesn't like the thought of dead kids.
The only truth in all the crap you wrote above is that you are just a simple guy. No depth of understanding of the issue or the capacity or inclination to learn the other side of the story. Stay safe in your simple belief.

Yeah, nah, not really.
Really??? Truly really??? Sickening really. Truly sickening.

The only truth in all the crap you wrote above is that you are just a simple guy. No depth of understanding of the issue or the capacity or inclination to learn the other side of the story. Stay safe in your simple belief.
You got that right, pal. I have no desire to delve into the rantings of people with no medical qualifications, no formal tertiary education background and most of all, no integrity.
I'll continue to stay safe with vaccines while you continue to advocate the murder of children. That's what's really sickening.

so, 2 deaths (for the flu) in that three-month period.

now, being the lazy scholar i am i'm just gonna multiply that figure by 4, to get an easy 12-month figure. 8. i accept it might be slightly higher or lower in reality. if you want me to explain my math in more detail, feel free to ask. i accept that primary school education is a luxury which unfortunately not everyone can partake in.

how many people got shots in the US' 14-15 flu season? approximately 150-160 million.
www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/vaccination/vaccinesupply-2014.htm

now, obviously i'm not saying every single dose got used that season. but let's go ******* crazy and say only 10% of doses were used. i'll even round it down to 15 million.

so, THE MOST DANGEROUS VACCINE is killing 0.000533333% of people who got shots each flu season.

****, imagine what the percentage would be @ 150-160 million doses! oh the humanity. how does big pharma live with itself? o_O

and, deaths re influenza? admittedly it's hard to find data ranges that fit the exact US flu season months, so again i'll just go lazy and use calendar years (2014):

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus15.pdf#019

So much fake news so many fake people.

No ones getting sued for saying vaccines caused their kid to get autism, but plenty of parents are winning court cases saying it.

https://www.mctlawyers.com/vaccine-injury/cases/

seriously, the nutcases that are provaxx at all costs simply have no ability to think logically.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.

7. Inability to withdraw. It's a rare day indeed when a conspiracy theorist admits that a claim they have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it. Moreover they have a liking (see 3. above) for the technique of avoiding discussion of their claims by "swamping" - piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to the objections sceptics make to the previous lot.
Graham never did reply to this:

http://meerkatmusings.co.uk/anti-vaxxers-and-little-minds/

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back