Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

And yet his point is entirely valid. Since vaccinations came into being, diseases that carried as much as 30% fatality rates (smallpox) have been eradicated. Would you prefer a return to that?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Smallpox only kills you if you eat sauce

We've never been fatter, we've never had so much cancer or heart disease, autism or mental illness, never had more diabetes and metabolic disorders. Western medicine has no answer but to attack those that speak up. Not everyone that speaks up is right, but someone is and they are being bullied for it. meanwhile we keep dropping like flies and the health industry makes a fortune.
Look to Coca Cola, KFC and MacDonald's for the answers you seek....
None of what you post has anything to do with vaccinations.

And all those studies can and will easily be found to be inadequate with bogus placebos or major conflicts of interest.
Go for it. Post your analysis of the studies and limitations
Alternatively a scientific study showing his study is incorrect would be fine.

hahaha medcrave!! :straining:

This is what MedCrave means by peer review. Look at its flowsheet, and you will see that it looks as though there is almost no way for your paper to be rejected, period. In fact, I laughed at the flowsheet, having never seen anything like it in any legitimate scientific journal. Not surprisingly, MedCrave is included on Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers, basically a list of “pay to publish” open access journals who charge significant sums to authors to publish their work but whose editorial oversite and peer review are—shall we say?—lacking.

But what about the paper itself? Basically it’s a lot of fear mongering rooted in either biological ignorance or intentional deception (take your pick—there is no third option, although I concede it could be a combination of the two).

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2...t-they-are-amazingly-free-from-contamination/

The data presented looks all scary. All these complicated chemical names in a list. Almost all of them are simple metal salts or ions that are common contaminants. Here’s the problem – if dose makes the poison, that is, anything can be a poison or not be a poison, depending on the dose, then what dose are we getting?

Therein lies the most problematic issue with the data. The numbers are well below the level of biological activity, if these various chemicals even have biological activity (most don’t). For example, the authors found 1569 particles or precipitates in one drop of Cervarix (an anti-HPV vaccine). Sounds horrific right? Except that one drop of vaccine contains around 1.39 X 10^21 individual molecules. This so called contamination approximately 0.0000000000000000000719% of these so called contaminants.

In that Cervarix sample, the researchers found aluminum hydroxide, one of those scary sounding compounds. Let’s say every one of those 1569 particles was aluminum hydroxide, it would mean that around 0.000000000001 ng of aluminum hydroxide in a vial of vaccine. That is simply biologically irrelevant. Even if the aluminum hydroxide was found, it’s level is so low, that the human body wouldn’t notice it. You breathe in more aluminum on a normal day than you would ever find in a vial of vaccine.

This is a ridiculous exercise in scare tactics by the anti-vaccine crowd. These researchers tried to find contaminants at non-biological levels in an attempt to say “hey, these vaccines are contaminated by junk.” Well they aren’t. Vaccine manufacturers are fastidious in the design and running of their manufacturing plants. But unless you believe in unicorns, which I don’t, there is no to get perfectly “clean” manufacturing.

http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...er-anti-vaccine-article-bad-journal-bad-data/

you wouldn't know a proper research paper if it held you down and had its way with you.

There many sites devoted to nothing but wide eyed wondering sans the ability to execute a simple web search, inhabited by literally dozen equally aghast at their own ability to comprehend written English, Echo chambers where your ever unfounded fear will be bolstered with comprehensibly accepted, cacophonous, yet unquestioning agreement.

As this is obviously what you crave why are posting on a Football forum?

Seems Pauline Hanson has weighed in with somethingv to say on the topic.

Trotted out the classic "do their own research" referring to parents and decision to vaccinate or not.

Exactly what do the nutters mean by this phrase? Do they mean fund your own laboratory, doctors, chemists, biologists, clinical trials and longitudinal studies? Design your own experiments to test your hypotheses? Or do you actually do it all yourself on weekends at a university?

Surely they don't think reading an article here and there on the interwebs via some Facebook links counts as research? Surely not?

Seems Pauline Hanson has weighed in with somethingv to say on the topic.

Trotted out the classic "do their own research" referring to parents and decision to vaccinate or not.

Exactly what do the nutters mean by this phrase? Do they mean fund your own laboratory, doctors, chemists, biologists, clinical trials and longitudinal studies? Design your own experiments to test your hypotheses? Or do you actually do it all yourself on weekends at a university?

Surely they don't think reading an article here and there on the interwebs via some Facebook links counts as research? Surely not?

They mean listen to the person who shrieks the loudest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the WA and federal liberals pro vaccine lie at any cost stance certainly back fired on them in the WA election with thier primary vote being smashed. Turnbull has mass involvements in GSK and it looks like that just cost them a goverment.

Look to Coca Cola, KFC and MacDonald's for the answers you seek....
Thank you, i did just that and found they have massive ties to the pharmaceutical industry. So the people who make money from you eating junk food then make money from you trying to get doctors to make you better without stopping the junk food.

the WA and federal liberals pro vaccine lie at any cost stance certainly back fired on them in the WA election with thier primary vote being smashed. Turnbull has mass involvements in GSK and it looks like that just cost them a goverment.
Earlier contender for worst analysis of the year.

Earlier contender for worst analysis of the year.

Look at polls before the liberals said "trust us, don't research". then look at the next poll.

The arse fell out of their support base inbetween and dont research was the main issue dominating the press at the time.

it cant be denied.

Look at polls before the liberals said "trust us, don't research". then look at the next poll.

The arse fell out of their support base inbetween and dont research was the main issue dominating the press at the time.

it cant be denied.
Both major parties support vaccination. Only one party flirted with anti-vaccine and that was Pauline, and one nation underperformed expectations. So....

Both major parties support vaccination. Only one party flirted with anti-vaccine and that was Pauline, and one nation underperformed expectations. So....

You seem to be overdosing on fluride. its not about anti or pro vaccinations, its about a gov telling us to trust them and not research. that is subversion of democracy you idiot.

It was a major story across all the papers, she even came out with an apology (and I live in the eastern states so not wa specific). If you didn't hear of it then your knowledge of what's going on is limited and you should probably stop commenting and giving analysis.
Could you please link me a story that quotes her stating shes anti vaxx...

It's amusing watching you ask for evidence from others when you provide none. Ever
"OMG. A meme told me this! Must be true. Brb just asking bigfooty on how I can get a woman" - little graham

You're a parody of a human.

Here are a couple (2016), not totally anti-vax just another means to link something back to migrants.

She was the guest speaker at their conference which was held at the Melbourne Zoo as well. So if not anti vax why was she there?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/01/11/pauline-hanson-vaccinatio_n_8952078.html
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3054071...of-cancer-and-autism-risks/?cmp=twitter#page1
http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/election-2016/2016/07/06/vaccines-may-cause-autism-hanson/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back